Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 5:09:34 PM EDT
i want to hear the good and the bad (noy just the bad i know its cheap). Im gettin it soon and am very excited. WHAT SAY YOU?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a rossi 877 snubby awhile back and it has been my beater gun for camping/kayaking/cutting wood...etc.

Never had any problems with it and it shoots 3in groups @ 20 yrds.  I paid a whole $150 for it and have never regretted it.

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:05:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 8:13:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Old Rossi vs New. Old ones had a deserved rep for less than quality fit and finish, also the metalurgy was suspect. Newer ones and those since being bought by Tarsus look like a good value for the money and are backed with the same liftime warrarnty that Tarsus has. Enjoy!

MB
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 12:18:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Friend has one in 38.  Decent little gun actually.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:42:00 AM EDT
[#5]
I've owned a couple of Rossi 971's, one with a 6-inch bbl, the other a 4-inch. Both of them shot better with full power 357 ammo, and liked heavier bullets, too. When I got mine, I put a set of Pachmayr Compac grips on them, and could shoot the 4-inch all day without getting tired of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top