Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2006 7:22:54 PM EDT
Ain't what you're thinkin, it's a Colt 62 .22 Frontier and it was in PIECES and pretty rusty tho the bore and cylinder is fine. Everything is there EXCEPT the ejector spring. I need one and I'm not goint to do any more work til I fnd one. All the finish is stripped, the rust treated and polished off the BBL and the frame is stripped also. [not my doing] .
Anyone know who carries them, are they the same as a reg Colt SAA or is it some spring that is no longer available.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Here's sources for Colt .22 Frontier parts:
www.e-gunparts.com/  
Gun Parts is a prime supplier of Colt parts.

Also:
www.jackfirstgun.com/

www.gun-parts.com/index.html/

Note that Colt made a number of Colt .22 single actions, all basically using the same general parts.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 5:06:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Thank you sir! She needs lots of help but the rifling is excellent and it looks like a fun project.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top