Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/1/2006 2:39:50 PM EDT
I have a 25% off coupon for a set of LaserGrips sitting on my desk, and I keep wondering how to use it. My tuned 4" 629 is my hunting/camping/3rd line HD gun, and the only one of my (few) handguns that would take a set of LG's. Anyone put a set on a revolver, particularly a big bore?
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 6:40:55 AM EDT
I had a set on a M610 that were polymer and didn't like them. The button to activate the laser rubbed a blister on my finger while at the range. The new rubber grips are probably more comfortable.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:41:25 AM EDT
I haven't tried the laser grips but if you plan on using them on a hunting handgun check the game regs on legality. I do know in NY where I hunt you cannot have a laser sight on any bow or firearm used to hunt big game. Just a word to the wise.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:08:54 PM EDT
I haven't but my G/F wants one on her CCW piece, can I ask where you got the coupon, I wouldn't mind one myself.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 3:14:28 PM EDT
I have a set on my S&W 442 Airweight. I use them to help me pick up the front sight in low light situations.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 4:28:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By GaryM:
I haven't but my G/F wants one on her CCW piece, can I ask where you got the coupon, I wouldn't mind one myself.

IIRC, it came with the free goodie bag I got at an IDPA match. I'll see if I can't find another one somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:03:31 AM EDT
I have a pair on a S&W Airweight (rubber grips) and a Ruger SP101 (hard plastic grips).

Here's another recent thread about the laser grips
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=5&f=4&t=24787

I found both of mine on the EE.
Each one was a good price and in very good shape. I figured if I didn't like them, I wouldn't lose very much money trying them out.
It worked!
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 1:12:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bonk2029:

Originally Posted By GaryM:

IIRC, it came with the free goodie bag I got at an IDPA match. I'll see if I can't find another one somewhere.

Kewl
Thanks!
Top Top