Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2002 4:24:21 PM EDT
Here's my M-28. It's a no extension and a "S" serial number so it's pretty early. Shoot like they were meant to.

Link Posted: 3/31/2002 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Hammer and trigger been replaced?......quite a bit of shrouding around the bbl.......a nice addition........how many times has this picture been posted?......
Link Posted: 3/31/2002 4:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]
P.S.......The crane looks different....?
Link Posted: 4/1/2002 1:24:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Mines the 28-2 and boy does it shoot! Last one I had was over 20 years ago and took for granted how well they did shoot. I remember installing the target hammer & trigger, white outline rear sight blade and a Lee's red ramp on the front sight. (it is not removable) Now see what you did? I want all my old guns back! [>Q]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top