Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/31/2003 7:45:09 PM EDT
I bought a red dot sight for my Ruger .22 pistol. When I was first looking into buying one, I found some scope mopunts that instead of sliding onto a weaver mount, they clasped onto the cylinder body of the pistol. Allowed use of the iron sights, too.

But I have forgotten the brand name of this product. Anyone know it offhand?
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 7:11:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/17/2003 7:11:35 PM EDT by GreenTalon]
Is it the Solow mounts?????

try; www.solow.com

Top Top