Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2017 10:08:46 AM EDT
I have a P95.  I bought it used, years ago.  BTW.. I think the P series were awesome.

My wife really has taken a liking to it.  She wants to carry it for some reason now.  I dont think its a great for her, but if thats what she wants to carry, they so be it.

I only have 1 factory 10 rounder.  The others that I have are aftermarket mags and they all seem to have some issues every so often.

would this mag work? https://www.cdnnsports.com/rugerr-85-89-15rd-9mm-blue-magazine-oe.html#.Wb5_58Zrzs1
I have read mixed reviews on the interchangeability of these mags, but most say all the P-series mags work.. im confused.

Thanks for your help
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#1]
It should work. All the pistols have that same mag. catch type.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 1:45:19 PM EDT
[#2]
this place has diff sizes

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/index.php
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive had mine for 20 years, so naturally it came with klinton mags. Decided I wanted to carry it last year. The best price I found for factory 15 rounders was through Buds. About $65 shipped for two.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ive had mine for 20 years, so naturally it came with klinton mags. Decided I wanted to carry it last year. The best price I found for factory 15 rounders was through Buds. About $65 shipped for two.
View Quote
the ones i posted about are 15 each.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Ruger really didn't change anything with the P series pistols,( other than adding a polymer frame and less parts in the frame) but mags are the same, (as long as you are using the same caliber). The mag. cut outs are the same, angles are the same and the magazine release is the same. On the newer pistols,obviously, the magazines are different because of the newer frame. I wish I would have known about that CDNN deal as I recently bought a Mec Gar nickle coated for about $10.00 more than what CDNN has advertised.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 2:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Midway USA has factory Ruger stainless 15 round mags for on sale for $23.09.  Regular price is $32.99.  I prefer the Ruger factory ones over the Mec-Gars due to the baseplate design.

Midway USA Ruger P89 P95 Magazine
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 1:53:37 AM EDT
[#7]
When i had a p95 i ran 85 mags. Mecgar are my preferance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top