Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2017 1:44:09 PM EDT
please excuse my ignorance ...  I am not really a revolver guy.
I got this new unfired LCRX-RGCYL  38SPL + P  in a two-fer trade today.  it came as a little extra to sweeten the pot
is it worth keeping ?  the good? the bad? the ugly?    thanks for the help
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Every review I see on them says they are good, have a very decent trigger, and are reliable.  

I find that they are butt ugly, but if they are as reliable as everyone says......being ugly isn't a really big deal.
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 7:23:29 AM EDT
[#2]
LCR's and the LCRx's are a couple of the best small pocket revolvers on the market now for small self defense and carry revolvers. I am not sure about that cylinder color but even with that funky cylinder color if you don't want it sell it to me cheap!!!! A great pocket or belt gun....<><....:)
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 5:02:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I would check it carefully. I have a new unfIred LCRX going back to Ruger for a BC gap of ,011 and end shake of 0.008. I just sent back a WC SP101 with late timing issues. Seems every revolver I have from Ruger lately has an issue or two needing correction from the factory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top