Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2017 11:11:13 PM EDT
First off, I love this gun. Scary accurate, very concealable, and I didn't have to buy a whole other ammo type.

My problem is the holster. I was sold on a MTR Adversary holster and a few times the clip would snag on my shirt when I pulled the shirt up to draw gun at range. Perhaps this can be fixed with more practice, I only got itt today, but it also kinda shifts on the belt.

Is there a better holster you recommend? Must be IWB right hand side.

According to the MTR site, they make a special clip that is the Ulticlip and is $10 more. Anyone have any experience with it? I have a good belt so that can't be the issue...
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 7:55:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I know a guy who is usually pretty hard on judging gear that likes the ulti clip.  
He's a belt loop guy like myself so if he says it's the best clip he's ever seen I'd think it must be an improvement.

I pocket carry my lc9s pro.  So i'm basically no help
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 10:54:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I tried pocket carry, but my pockets were too small.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#3]
On your six designs holsters work well for me iwb with my LC9S.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
I have owned some leather holsters in the past but have recently been getting more into kydex holster. The leather holsters are softer but they seem huge when I wear them.  I bought a kydex holster from a local guy by me and it fits my LC9s snug,thinner than leather, has an adjustable cant/belt clip and it never snags on my shirts. I bought one from him a year ago and now I have about 6 of them now and another on the way. It is Complete Weapons Solutions and he is a member on the Florida Shooters Network by the name flashooter22. The holsters are around $40.00 and he has many different styles for almost every major brand. I have another kydex holster I bought on Amazon but the thickness of the holster seemed flimsy compared to the CWS holsters I own. I have no affiliation with him but do like the quality of his work.
Link Posted: 5/9/2017 9:17:06 PM EDT
[#5]
My LC9S pro rides in Cooks Ulticlip holster that comes with the Ulticlip 3 clip.  I'm very pleased with it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 is what you seek!  I carry my LC9s Pro in one every day...super comfortable!
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 7:03:36 AM EDT
[#7]
My go-to LC9 holster is a JM Custom
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 8:09:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 is what you seek!  I carry my LC9s Pro in one every day...super comfortable!
View Quote
This. I'm slowly converting everything to alien gear.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#9]
https://kusiakleather.com/collections/kusiak-holsters/products/kusiak-iwbs

this is what i went with. love the quality and fit. i went with the minimalist and forward cant (only leather holster i have seen with forward cant) i also love my Lc9s.  the leather is very thin and the fit is exact.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top