Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2017 2:08:24 AM EDT
Just passing it along

These have been discontinued for a while and only the stainless steel ones available at $30+ from most places but Ruger has the blue ones on their site
($40 at Shop Ruger http://shopruger.com/P-Series-9mm-15-Round-Magazine/productinfo/90234/)

https://www.ableammo.com/catalog/ruger-p15-9mm-round-black-magazine-90234-p-126696.html                       

RUGER & COMPANY INC Magazine

Ruger P15/15 replacement magazine for 9mm. 15 rounds.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Mfg Item Num: 90234
Category: FIREARMS - CLIPS & MAGAZINES
Caliber :9mm
Capacity :15 rd
Finish :Black
Model :P15/15
Material :Steel
Type :Replacement
Fit :
Number :
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 10:56:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Got mags the other day.  They were New Old Stock.  Lots of dust.  Still new, but had to wipe them down and clean the inside with Breakfree.  Some had some very slight surface rust going on but look perfect now

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought that I found a similar deal the other day.   Company shipped me promags.    I inspected them and they were terrible.   Looks like they forced a round spring into the square mag body.   I loaded a couple of them they bound up during loading and unloading.    I sent them back.  

These are Ruger manufactured mags?    Tempting....

2Hut8
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 9:52:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I
These are Ruger manufactured mags?    Tempting....

2Hut8
View Quote
100% Ruger FactoryAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 10:34:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Too bad these aren't the later models, with the square mag. latch hole (P18), rather than the tombstone hole (P15), that are only good apparently, for the early P series guns.
The odd thing in the description of these mags., on Ruger's own website, it states that they are compatible with the PC9 carbine, and yet, to the best of my knowledge, these carbines require the P18 model magazine.  If anyone has used these successfully in the P93, P94, P95 guns, or modified them to fit in these later guns, let me know, as I know people that would jump on them for the price.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 7:00:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Too bad these aren't the later models, with the square mag. latch hole (P18), rather than the tombstone hole (P15), that are only good apparently, for the early P series guns.
The odd thing in the description of these mags., on Ruger's own website, it states that they are compatible with the PC9 carbine, and yet, to the best of my knowledge, these carbines require the P18 model magazine.  If anyone has used these successfully in the P93, P94, P95 guns, or modified them to fit in these later guns, let me know, as I know people that would jump on them for the price.
View Quote
Now you got me worried so I checked.  These have the square notch not the smaller rectangular  hole

Attachment Attached File

They seem to fit my serial number 308-xxxxx Ruger P94 just fine, fit flush, slide locks back, haven't range tested them yet
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 8:55:40 PM EDT
[#6]
That's odd, that it's a bigger square hole, rather than the upside down, tombstone shape, like in the below diagram, which Ruger sent me in 1994.  I've never seen ones like that before. Maybe they made some later ones, that fit all the P series guns, old and new.  That would make a lot of sense.
Good that they lock in.  If they function properly, you got an unbelievable deal on them.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 1:18:39 AM EDT
[#7]
I checked again, the bottom of the holes for the mag catch of the two mags in the pic line up, the square mag catch is higher than the rectangular mag catch.  Never seen a tombstone mag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top