Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2017 12:11:26 AM EDT
Do the 9-shot magazines fit and function well?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 12:34:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one for my LC9s Pro and it works great!  I carry it as my backup, the 7 rounder with the pinky adapter conceals really well.

Link Posted: 2/16/2017 3:44:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I have two one for the LC9 and one for the LC9s Pro.  Work fine
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.

I have 3 7 rd mags and just bought 2 9 rd mags.  

I bought the LC9 {old version} because I thought it would be a cheap, fun toy to shoot till it broke at around the 300 bullet mark.  Well, nearly a thousands round and it is still going strong and is one of my favorite pistols I've ever owned.  Carry it daily and I really have nothing bad to say about it.  If the new versions are as good and reliable as the old, they might be even better, really, as I don't need or use the safety {I'm left handed} and the trigger on the old version is very good, but the striker sounds even better.  

Link Posted: 2/16/2017 7:50:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks guys.

I have 3 7 rd mags and just bought 2 9 rd mags.  

I bought the LC9 {old version} because I thought it would be a cheap, fun toy to shoot till it broke at around the 300 bullet mark.  Well, nearly a thousands round and it is still going strong and is one of my favorite pistols I've ever owned.  Carry it daily and I really have nothing bad to say about it.  If the new versions are as good and reliable as the old, they might be even better, really, as I don't need or use the safety {I'm left handed} and the trigger on the old version is very good, but the striker sounds even better.  
View Quote
My man...if you feel like the trigger on the old version is "very good" then you are in for an orgasmic experience when you get to try the new striker fired versions.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 3:40:03 AM EDT
[#5]
I agree, the old LC9 was smooth but I thought I was pulling to China.  I am keeping my old LC9 as a car gun, 7 rounds ready and one of the spare 9 round magazines handy.  I keep the safety off as it confuses the wife.  She can shoot it accurately but does not like the trigger.  I probably need to soap her mouth the next time she talks about it.  Conveniently she is unaware of the LC9s pro even though I have had it since they came out.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#6]
I've heard guys say the new trigger is "faster" but in truth, I doubt I could make mush use of any addition microseconds of speed in a little gun that jumps around like the LC9 does.  

I like DAO admittedly {also the SIG P250}, but I really like the LC9 trigger.

Also, I've read the newer guns have experienced some reliability issues?

I could use a taller front sight as the one I have is too sort, giving me grouping that is high enough i have to use some Kentucky elevation for fine shots like on the grouse.
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 6:39:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top