Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2003 11:59:58 AM EDT
Whats a good price for a Kimber TLE w/ tactical light rail? Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 2:42:36 PM EDT
Paid about $880 for mine, before tax, tag & title.
Link Posted: 10/28/2003 4:52:10 AM EDT
I have one for sale on the EE for $835. New and it comes with a M3 light. Pretty good deal if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 9:42:22 PM EDT
What is EE, I have seen it used before but can't find it anywhere.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 4:42:04 AM EDT
Equipment exchange.

Look in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 6:28:57 AM EDT
I just got my reply from the "Kimber group buy" thread. I was not impressed by the quoted price. My local dealer quoted me basically the same price! Plus, I found several for sale cheaper on the internet. I find this funny because the group buy is suppose to be "at dealer cost". Are the other dealers I found not making a profit? I think not. I read the group buy to be kind of "you help me-I help you" deal. We get Kimbers at DEALER COST and Lexington Arms gets help keeping their "Master Dealer Status". I'm not saying that their quote was a bad price by any means. I just think their is a big difference from "dealer cost" and a "good price". Maybe they should reword their group buy post.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:49:32 AM EDT
A local shop by me has them for $820!!! They must have worked out some kind of deal with Kimber. Last time I was there they had 3 of them on the shelf. Here is their website, with contact info.

www.billsgs.com/

Even with shipping and transfer this might be a good deal for you.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 10:57:52 AM EDT
Exactly, I was quoted $815 from Lexington Arms for the group buy. My local shop said they would match it! I found several on gunbroker for around $800. So, how is this a "dealers cost" group buy? Our shops are selling a new 2003 Kimber model for BELOW dealers cost? I smell some bullshit. I dropped out of the group buy real quick.
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 6:43:31 AM EDT
I suggest you guys turn the screws down on your dealers. My local dealer in Mississippi sells the TLE/RL for $739. The markup on these guns must be horrific, because I spoke to another dealer I do business with in MS and he wanted to sell it to me for $900.

I just ordered my TLE/RL. I'm currently in California on business, but I'll be picking it up in two weeks when I fly home for Thanksgiving. It's my first 1911, so I'm looking forward to breaking it in over the holiday :)
Link Posted: 11/10/2003 8:25:05 PM EDT
whos your local dealer?!?! i want one!!!
Top Top