Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/4/2003 10:37:14 AM EDT
Bought my first Kimber yesterday. pre owned but unfired Ultra Elite compact. Yeeehaa! Going out to shoot it today! I am already amazed at how stout yet slim and compact this little bugger is. Glad to be aboard the Kimber highway!
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:08:05 PM EDT
OUTSTANDING ! make sure we get a range report.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:18:13 PM EDT
You should really enjoy that. I have a early Compact Custom that I am in Love with. Let us know how it performs.

MM419
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 4:53:03 PM EDT
Well Gentlemen, I got out back to shoot a bit both yesterday and today. Yesterday I just had time for about 6 mags worth of shooting. Right off the bat I gotta say WOW! Now I know what everyone means when they brag about these handguns. Fired from approx. 5yrd., 10yrd., and 15-17 yrds. I was never more than a few inches out of the 3" ring. Mind you this is with getting used to the weight, size, etc. of the gun. Today was even better though I was'nt really putting my all into accuracy I still did better with the Kimber than I have with anything I've owned previously. I've always avoided going the expensive route until I felt good with what I had. Now that I have this whew!!!! Leaps and bounds above anything I've shot before. trigger, recoil, everything about the gun is tops! Take care, glad to be part of the family with this tool thats for sure!

Horik
Top Top