Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/18/2005 1:22:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/18/2005 1:28:00 AM EDT by NRose8989]
anyone know where i could get some of those mag bumper pads (like the ones on the warrior pistols)? and do i have to get special mags or do they just slide over my factory mag floorplates
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:38:08 AM EDT
Midway USA carries them. They typically attach with screws but Wilson makes some that are glue on.

Here's a link:

I notice they sell factory Kimber base pads if that's what you're really after.
Top Top