Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 3:36:44 PM EDT
Ok, I am thinking of driving to Kimber before I sell off my Ultra Carry II and getting it checked out. Here is my problem before I go to them any input appreciated.

230gr Fiocchi FMJ with Wilson Combat Officer Magazines:

Fire round 5/7 magazine pops out of magwell no round chambered. Check weapon, re-insert mag fire last two shots. Next mag, 7 shots no problem. Next round of fire FTF on round 2, round pointed up at 12:00 position. Continue firing 100 rounds no other problems.

The last time I fired this handgun I was using 230gr Hydrashocks (free ammo) and had the mag pop out and 2 FTF. I attributed it to using the hydrashocks. Obviously not ammo related.

Any ideas? I have 4 magazines and it happens randomly. I am glad I shot this today I was thinking of using this handgun as my backup for an upcoming class. I will rely on my trusty Glock 26 for a backup for damn sure!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:03:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know that this is related, but it might be.  I broke a magazine catch on my Ultra Carry II.  I wonder if something is wrong with yours and it is about to fail?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top