Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2002 5:38:27 PM EDT
Not sure if I'm getting the Custom Target or the Pro Carry yet but my big decision will be whether or not to get the Kim-Pro finish or Stainless.  I personally like the looks of both but I'm interested what will be more durable.  I can see the Kim-Pro finish scratching off under less than ideal circumstances but I also understand stainless to be softer and will scratch easier.
Will either experience significant holster wear marks? (we're talking leather here, no kydex shit for me)
Thanks for any opinions.
Link Posted: 8/30/2002 5:42:09 PM EDT
[#1]
get the stainless...no muss, no fuss. If it ever gets all beat up (like it SHOULD) you can have someone bead blast it back into a pretty little gun.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top