Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2016 10:22:52 PM EDT
I need an iwb holster for a mico 380.  I dont have any experience with good iwb holsters so point me in the right direction please!  I have a cheap holster I carry at about 5oclock but would like to carry at 3 or 4.  I also don't trust cocked and locked with my cheap holster so I want something more solid.
Link Posted: 11/15/2016 1:01:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I use a Wild Bills Concealment Covert Carry.

It's well made with quality leather by real American's in Garner NC.  It's a family owned business and they are great people to deal with.

The mouth of the holster is reinforced with a polymer strip between two thicknesses of leather, so it will stay open inside your waist band with the pistol removed, and it prevent the mouth of the holster from rolling over and intruding inside the trigger guard.   This allows you to re-holster the pistol with the holster in your waistband.

The clip also allows you to remove the holster and re-holster the pistol with it out where you can see it (which is safer).

The design is tuckable if you wear it with a dress shirt or tucked polo shirt, and the tucked or un tucked, the position of the belt clip results in a thinner profile, and it also keeps the butt tucked in close to your side.   It can also be used for either hip or appendix carry.

They don't list the Kimber Micro as the holster for the Sig 238 fits it, as does the holster for the Colt Mustang.

http://www.wildbillsconcealment.com/iwb.htm

If you want a more traditional non tuckable design with leather belt loops, you can go with their Summer Heat series holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top