Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 8:32:38 AM EDT
I have a brand new Pro Covert II.  Amazing gun, so far only 350 rounds, no one issue with the gun. The only issue I am having is with the Crimson Trace Grips.  This may not be a big deal but would like some input from some of you.  Here is the issue:

When dry firing the gun I grip the gun as normal - laser comes on like it should.  As soon as I rack the slide the laser dims considerably.   If I push on the side of the grip around where the battery is it comes back bright again.  My guess would be the battery is loose.  I looked at it and it seems as though the battery is seated properly.  

Just thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone else has had this problem.  Thanks for any help.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:39:43 AM EDT
[#1]
I am sending mine out this week because they completely stoped working
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:47:03 AM EDT
[#2]
i have a custom covert ii.  lemme go check.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top