Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2002 12:52:44 PM EDT
just got my first DE. A MK I .357. I know that it is not good to use the regular cast bullets, but is it okay to use the copper coated cast bullets for general blasting?

I also asked a little while ago if anyone had any suggestions on finishes for the gun. The one that I got has quite a bit of wear on the blueing and I was thinking of getting it redone. I know that you can get the titanium finish done, but I can't afford that right now.(it would cost me as much as the gun did ) I can get parkirizing done locally for around $100. Is there a better finish that would be better that will not break the bank?
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I know, any copper Jacketed bullet is fine in the Desert Eagle.....   As for finish, I like the parkerizing, it looks good, nad it is easy enough to redo if it wears beyond accpetable levels....

Enjoy your pistol
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 12:21:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top