Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/27/2006 7:55:02 PM EDT
In the last two weeks I've aquired two new 9mm pistols so my first, and still favorite, the venerable baby eagle is in prime position for custom work.  Anybody out there know of a good Baby eagle smith? I've never had any problems relating to feeding or anything else, but I want to get all of the physical work done on it, cause I'm gonna get a two tone chrome job on it.  I already love the trigger, but I've read somewhere about people getting them improved.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:51:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont know of any Baby Eagle specific smiths, but I imagine any good reputable smith would be able to work on the trigger.

I know that's not much help, let us know if you find anybody to do it and the cost.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:11:15 AM EDT
[#2]
If you can find one that works on CZ75's or EAA Witnesses that may be yer best bet  all three guns are similar enough that they should be able to do the work that needs to be done.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:33:54 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks... I'll look into that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes - the top guy for work on these is Jim Moissi and his address is someplace on www.czforum.com and also on www.czshooters.com

Alternatively, look up Koenig's gunsmiths:  Evolution Gun Works (EGW) they are experts w/ CZ clone guns (your Jericho 941 is a clone. They mis-named it "baby eagle" in the USA only).
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:54:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks...yeah I knew it was a Jerhico renamed by magnum research as a "baby" eagle.  At least it doesn't say that anywhere on the gun
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top