Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 5:24:49 PM EDT
Are these still being imported? I know they are based on the EAA witness, which I am also looking at, but I really like the full length dust cover of the Jericho/BE.
Does anyone have any idea where I can find a new one?

ETA- anoyone have any links for more info on these guns?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:41:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out the "F" model Jerichos. About 2 years ago, there was a quick bubble in imports of 941FS (full size frame on mid size slide), 941FB (compact), and a few 941F's (full size). The 'F' denotes it having a frame mounted saftey. They are MUCH eisier to use then the slide mounted. Going price was around 350-375 for a FB. FS was about 330 and F's were around 400 if I'm remembering correctly.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:09:23 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't say the F models are easier to use, just that it has the added benifit that you can carry it C&L. I have a slide mounted safety, I carry one in the chamber safety off.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats true... I wouldn't feel uncomfortable having it in DA w/ saftey off with a holster.

I need to find a good IWB one, as without a holster I'm not comfortable carrying it in anything other then DA w/ saftey on. Even then, only for a short period (from car to house).
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:51:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thats true... I wouldn't feel uncomfortable having it in DA w/ saftey off with a holster.

I need to find a good IWB one, as without a holster I'm not comfortable carrying it in anything other then DA w/ saftey on. Even then, only for a short period (from car to house).

Check out Kramer Leather. I carry my baby eagle in thier IWB#3 holster. I love it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:30:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you guys know of any distributors that carry them?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top