Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/10/2006 10:26:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I received this today from Ray's Holsters. If you do a quick google search for him you'll find him. The holster is called a "Shado" They don't make one just for the Baby Desert Eagles but this one fits very well. It has an ajustable snap and is somewhat well made. I can't compare it to my Del Santis, it's just better made and has higher quality leather. The Shado is made in South Africa. I'm sure it will last long enough for me.

My BDE is a 9mm with the 3.9" barrel. It's the semi-compact version. It fits well in the Glock 17 Holster that you see here. For $35 it was worth a quick holster for me.

Link Posted: 9/10/2006 11:13:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Originally Posted By photoman:
CDNN seems to be the best place to get mags for the Baby Eagle. They sell both factory mags and the Mec Gar mags. Also if you own a fullsize 9mm Baby Eagle you can use EAA witness 9mm mags in place of factory Magnum Research/IMI mags. The Mec Gar mags for the EAA witness will also work. Currently I run two factory Magnum Research mags, two EAA factory mags and two MecGar EAA mags. All run 100% in my gun. Oddly enough MecGar makes the factory EAA and Magnum Research mags and they are $10 cheaper. Also note the MecGar mags I got were listed as 15rd mags the 15 was crossed off and 16 writen in it's place. They will hold 16rds and function with 16rds loaded in them. Some folks are reporting that CZ75mags can be used in the baby eagle as well. I have not tried any so I can't say from experiance that they will work.

I've been looking all over the place for confirmation about EAA mags working in a Baby Eagle. Shoulda came here first.
Link Posted: 10/14/2006 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By uzitiger:
<center><table width=85% border=0><tr><td width=100% class=textQuote><hr height=1px color=black noshade>Originally Posted By cyclone:
Hey guys, I am looking for another handgun, and have been looking at the Baby Eagle in .40 and .45...........tell me about them........should i get one?
<hr height=1px color=black noshade>

The Baby Eagle pistols are reliable and are based on the CZ pistol which uses the same magazine.  The Tangfolio also uses the same magazine.  I heard that some parts are made by Tangfolio for IMI but that may only be a rumor.  The only change I would make is to have IMI go back to the Browning designed frame safety instead of the Walther style safety.  The frame safety is easier to release.   IMI also has a new pistol called the SP-21 Barak (Lightning)  which uses the same magazine but has a new frame and slide.  The Barak has an accessory rail and a frame safety and is available in 9mm, .40 and .45 calibers.  You can read about the Barak at http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg132-e.htm

My .40 Baby Eagle is very reliable and my friend has a polymer frame one in .40 caliber.  He experience stovepipe condition until I showed him to grip the pistol firmly so his hand won't recoil with the pistol and cause this condition.  Now his polymer pistol is shooting reliably.  The barrel has polygonal rifling which is accurate but will foul up if you use lead bullets instead of jacketed ones.

IMI does import parts from Tangfolio for the Baby Eagle and that's why they came up with the new Barak pistol which uses the same magazines as the Baby Eagle. Fortunately the Barak has a frame safety which John Browning designed instead of the Walther slide safety.  

I don't know why they used the slide safety either, it reminds me of the time Ford decided to place the horn on the left turn signal instead of the steering wheel hub. People complained the Ford should put the horn back where G-d intended it to be.  John Browning knew that G-d intended the safety to be frame mounted.

http://www.israel-weapon.com/default.asp?catid={7C279A3A-323B-43D3-9CB0-7760B0201828}

Israel Weapon Industries is a former division of IMI which makes small arms.

My friend also has a Baby Eagle polymer and had the same problem with stovpiping until I showed him how to properly grip his pistol.  For a while he wanted to trade me for my streel framed Baby Eagle until he learned to properly grip his pistol.
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 5:45:26 PM EDT
[#4]
It isn't listed on their website, but I plan on getting this holster:

Don Hume H721

http://www.gunweek.com/2005/pix0501arc/3.jpg
Link Posted: 11/23/2006 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Im having a littlle trouble finding out what kind of Jericho I have when I look at the front line catalog. As we all know its hard finding a holster for a baby eagle, but its even harder to find a subcompact .45ACP compatable holster.

Anyone have one for their subcompact eagle and a holster their happy with?

M.Vargas
Link Posted: 11/29/2006 10:13:04 AM EDT
[#6]

Originally Posted By USMarine8530:
Im having a littlle trouble finding out what kind of Jericho I have when I look at the front line catalog. As we all know its hard finding a holster for a baby eagle, but its even harder to find a subcompact .45ACP compatable holster.

Anyone have one for their subcompact eagle and a holster their happy with?

M.Vargas

OWB or IWB? Check with BladeTech they may have something OWB.
Link Posted: 1/10/2007 6:42:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FrankSymptoms] [#7]
I don't know if I mentioned this yet but...

...my Baby Desert Eagle fits very well into a OWB holster made for the XP-40. The main difference between these guns (as far as the holster fit is concerned) is the angle of the front of the trigger guard.

BDE:

XD-40:

As you can see, the XD has about a 5 degree angle on the front of the trigger guard; the BDE is vertical.

Something to keep in mind when ordering a CCW rig! I mentioned this to the owner at Crossbreed Holsters and he was able to sell me a holster.

(edited for clarity)
Link Posted: 1/15/2007 10:49:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey all

Just picked up a MR Baby Eagle .45 ACP, love the way it fits my hand, seems real accurate too.

My only gripe is the magazines - they're 10 rounders, and I'm darn lucky if I can get 6 in em, 7 if I really feel like bustin my knuckles. What gives? Took them apart, and they don't look dirty at all. Ran a rag thru to get what little dust there was out, and am getting the same results. I was able to get 8 in once, and then after feeding a couple out, the rest stayed down in there holding the spring compressed somehow.

Aftermarkets any better?

Link Posted: 2/3/2007 6:48:07 PM EDT
[#9]
I have also gone to the front line site ( thanks for that post by the way), and am also having trouble figuring which Jericho model number equals the MR9915R 9mm... All the paperwork that came with my weapon says it is a Jericho wR.... the front line site has multiple models listed but none of the model designations match. Is it the F, the FBL, or the FL?
Link Posted: 2/14/2007 7:49:04 PM EDT
[#10]
height=8
Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:

...my Baby Desert Eagle fits very well into a OWB holster made for the XP-40. The main difference between these guns (as far as the holster fit is concerned) is the angle of the front of the trigger guard.

BDE:

www.magnumresearch.com/products/BE_SemiCompact.jpg

XD-40:

img36.photobucket.com/albums/v109/Laylines/XD_40.jpg

As you can see, the XD has about a 5 degree angle on the front of the trigger guard; the BDE is vertical.

Something to keep in mind when ordering a CCW rig! I mentioned this to the owner at Crossbreed Holsters and he was able to sell me a holster.

(edited for clarity)

Has anyone considered the fact that the BE may fit in a Serpa for the XD?

pistolgear.com/proddetail.php?prod=16BHA&cat=7

My BE will be here soon. Does anyone have an XD, sub compact .45 BE and a Serpa? If so, someone should try this. I know I'd like to have a Serpa since I want to get into IPSC once my BE gets here. I'd buy one, but if it didn't fit, I'd have no use for it. I don't have an XD. Yet.
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 11:36:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By GrooveChampion:

BDE:

XD-40:

(edited for clarity)

My BE will be here soon. Does anyone have an XD, sub compact .45 BE and a Serpa? If so, someone should try this. I know I'd like to have a Serpa since I want to get into IPSC once my BE gets here. I'd buy one, but if it didn't fit, I'd have no use for it. I don't have an XD. Yet.

Wouldn't it just make more sense to get one made for the gun. Why a Serpa? The BladeTech and FIST or any number of holsters mentioned in this thread would work fine especially if the main use of the holster is competition shooting.
Link Posted: 2/16/2007 1:09:02 AM EDT
[#12]
height=8
Originally Posted By photoman:
height=8
Originally Posted By GrooveChampion:
height=8

BDE:

XD-40:

(edited for clarity)

My BE will be here soon. Does anyone have an XD, sub compact .45 BE and a Serpa? If so, someone should try this. I know I'd like to have a Serpa since I want to get into IPSC once my BE gets here. I'd buy one, but if it didn't fit, I'd have no use for it. I don't have an XD. Yet. he

Well, just a possibility on yet another holster for this particular gun. Seeing that it fit the one holster for the XD, it was just an idle thought. You know, like maybe a 9MM gun would take a .40 mag. Someone ran with that. This isn't anywhere near that revolutionary, just an idea.
Link Posted: 2/17/2007 2:14:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FrankSymptoms] [#13]
edited out due to double post.
Link Posted: 3/15/2007 9:14:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Old posts here, but does anyone have problems with the nested recoil springs in the 40 cal BE compact? Mine is on its third set. I have a Eaa Witness 40 cal that is still on the same set.

RS
Link Posted: 6/16/2007 12:40:13 PM EDT
[#15]
http://www.wbwright.com/gunpics/DSC00240.JPG

Just picked up my new carry holster for Baby Eagle .40, a Galco Yaqui Paddle.
Link Posted: 6/25/2007 10:25:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stukas87] [#16]
Front line is a company in Israel they make good holsters and mag pouches, OWB IPSC leather. I ordered one from through there  U.S importer. Leather holster for $25.00 the others at  $42.00 a great deal

yahoo search  Front line holsters

www.frontlineholsters.com/
Link Posted: 7/4/2007 11:42:54 PM EDT
[#17]

Originally Posted By Stukas87:
Front line is a company in Israel they make good holsters and mag pouches, OWB IPSC leather. I ordered one from through there  U.S importer. Leather holster for $25.00 the others at  $42.00 a great deal

yahoo search  Front line holsters

www.frontlineholsters.com/

The site comes up. I can't get it to show any of the holsters.  On another note, I have a Bianchi shoulder rig made for a Sig P226 that works well for my Uzi Eagle .40cal. compact.
Link Posted: 8/31/2007 8:22:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stukas87] [#18]
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j292/stukas87/holsters.jpg

Blade Tech and Front line  You can order front line holsters from:
[email protected]

Link Posted: 10/3/2007 12:45:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Just thought I'd chime in, here's the lady picking up her xmas present from yours truly. http://farm1.static.flickr.com/182/397095269_ff21ce27c7.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/158/397095272_771773dd4a.jpg

I carry the poly semi-compact 9mm, I'll bring more pics later. Just glad to see more beagle lovers in here!!
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 5:04:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Anyone else run across any nice holsters? What is the price on the Don Hume holster? Hey nOOB my BD is in April!!!
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 3:55:15 PM EDT
[#21]
I was checking the Frontline web site and am now a little confussed. What are initials after Jericho?

ex: JERICHO FS Com, JERICHO F, JERICHO FBL, Jericho FL, JERICHO FSL Com

I have a full sized metal frame and a semi compact poly frame. I am mainly looking for a holster for the metal frame gun. Both 9mm.

I have heard that other gun holsters will fit the BDE but am unsure which ones will fit the full sized one.

So far I am leaning toward the Fist holster that in inside and outside the waist band and add a thumb break. Has anyone used there holsters any thoughts on quality?

I have checked with every site listed in this thread. If there are other sites or manufacturers out there please let me know.  

Any info would be great and much appreciated!!!
Link Posted: 10/17/2007 12:44:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By n00bis:
Just thought I'd chime in, here's the lady picking up her xmas present from yours truly.

farm1.static.flickr.com/182/397095269_ff21ce27c7.jpg

farm1.static.flickr.com/158/397095272_771773dd4a.jpg

I carry the poly semi-compact 9mm, I'll bring more pics later. Just glad to see more beagle lovers in here!!

How much was your chrome baby eagle, the only one locally was about $700, and that is a bit more than I'm interested in paying.
Link Posted: 10/27/2007 2:16:25 AM EDT
[#23]
height=8
Originally Posted By JustOneMore:
height=8
Originally Posted By n00bis:
Just thought I'd chime in, here's the lady picking up her xmas present from yours truly. href=farm1.static.flickr.com/182/397095269_ff21ce27c7.jpg

farm1.static.flickr.com/158/397095272_771773dd4a.jpg

How much was your chrome baby eagle, the only one locally was about $700, and that is a bit more than I'm interested in paying.

I thought those were custom jobs as I don't see these offered from Magnum Research directly.

I just bought almost new Baby Eagle for fairly low price and was going to get it stainless steel finished through fordsguns....
http://fordsguns.com/

later on for $230......
Link Posted: 10/28/2007 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#24]
It's not stainless steel, but carbon steel that has been hard chromed I actually was just able to pick one up in 45 in like new condition last week for around 600. If you go several pages in on the magnum research website in the baby eagle section you'll find that they offer the guns new in that finish for $800 and up just like the big desert eagle.
Link Posted: 11/10/2007 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Just wanted to chime in. I ordered my Frontline holster a month or so back and got it a few weeks ago. I am very happy with it, very well build and comfortable. I have my Baby eagle 9mm in it. I see a few questions about which one to order, your best bet is to just call Mollie and tell her what you have. That is what i ended up doing and she took good care of me. I think i paid 42 bucks with shipping. Not bad for a very nice leather IWB holster if you ask me. I will try and get some pics up.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I am still searching for IDPA legal holster for my full size 9mm. I found the Fobus, but I am wondering if there is something better at a reasonable price of less than $40.
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Originally Posted By Solidgun:
I am still searching for IDPA legal holster for my full size 9mm. I found the Fobus, but I am wondering if there is something better at a reasonable price of less than $40.

Blade Tech,

won't be under $40 though.
Link Posted: 12/9/2007 1:45:25 AM EDT
[#29]
height=8
Originally Posted By jollyroger:
When I'm out in the desert or mountains I use a Blackhawk Omega thigh rig designed for the Beretta 92.  CCW is out the window with it, but it stays very secure on my thigh and holds the pistol just right: tight enough to be secure but easy enough to draw and re-holster quickly without looking at it.  It's not as sexy as a leather piece but it makes up for it in the uber-tactical department.
I've also used a plain jane Uncle Mikes holster and it works well, and the price is unbeatable.
BTW my Baby Eagle is the full size steel framed version, 4.9" bbl, 9mm.

photoman; are we the only Baby Eagle fans out there or what?

I enjoy my .40S&W. I am curious would the rig you are using fit the .40S&W version of the same pistol?
Link Posted: 12/10/2007 3:28:40 PM EDT
[#30]

Originally Posted By kaiservontexas:

Originally Posted By jollyroger:
When I'm out in the desert or mountains I use a Blackhawk Omega thigh rig designed for the Beretta 92.  CCW is out the window with it, but it stays very secure on my thigh and holds the pistol just right: tight enough to be secure but easy enough to draw and re-holster quickly without looking at it.  It's not as sexy as a leather piece but it makes up for it in the uber-tactical department.
I've also used a plain jane Uncle Mikes holster and it works well, and the price is unbeatable.
BTW my Baby Eagle is the full size steel framed version, 4.9" bbl, 9mm.

photoman; are we the only Baby Eagle fans out there or what?

I enjoy my .40S&W. I am curious would the rig you are using fit the .40S&W version of the same pistol?

Frame should be the same size on the guns if they are both fullsize so it should fit. When I had my BE I used to run it in a Specter gear drop leg that was for the 92 and it worked fine.
Link Posted: 12/20/2007 12:29:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Hi all, just stumbled across this FAQ oddly enough because I bought an AR and ended up here.

Anyway, I just got a Fist OWB/IWB model, and it seems very good so far other the brass adjustment buttons marking up the finish on top of the slide. I am heading to CA today and can do a write up on a holster/FS Baby Eagle when I get the pistol back from MRI.

I had to send it out last week, because, out of about 2000 rounds, I have had 40-50 stoppages. I very much like the pistol, but it won't extract and eject for the life of it. I don't have problems with any other auto I shoot, so it is the gun. It has been resprung, but I think it is a rough chamber and/or bad extractor claw. I don't know enough about autos to make the call myself and no gunsmith nearby has a clue about CZs or clones.

The FIST, though, is a very good holster that, including a very stiff belt, can hide such a heavy pistol.

--John
Link Posted: 12/31/2007 9:28:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Gould & Goodrich made a nice shoulder holster for the Desert Eagle. I have one and it works pretty okay.
Link Posted: 1/3/2008 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#33]

Originally Posted By nihilsum:
Hi all, just stumbled across this FAQ oddly enough because I bought an AR and ended up here.

Anyway, I just got a Fist OWB/IWB model, and it seems very good so far other the brass adjustment buttons marking up the finish on top of the slide. I am heading to CA today and can do a write up on a holster/FS Baby Eagle when I get the pistol back from MRI.

I had to send it out last week, because, out of about 2000 rounds, I have had 40-50 stoppages. I very much like the pistol, but it won't extract and eject for the life of it. I don't have problems with any other auto I shoot, so it is the gun. It has been resprung, but I think it is a rough chamber and/or bad extractor claw. I don't know enough about autos to make the call myself and no gunsmith nearby has a clue about CZs or clones.

The FIST, though, is a very good holster that, including a very stiff belt, can hide such a heavy pistol.

--John

Had the same issue, took it apart and cleaned out the extractor of all the powder/gunk build up and it was fine.
Link Posted: 1/25/2008 1:36:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: r-2-k-b-a] [#34]
Anyone know which way the rear sight is removed? Is there a taper?

( On the baby eagle .40 )
Link Posted: 1/25/2008 10:54:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmmoJunkie] [#35]
I just replaced the stock sights on my compact polymer .40 with meprolights.
Smacked em out from right to left (looking with muzzle away from you).
Does not appear to be a taper.
Takes a good amount of force.

Also I just got my Fobus holster. Had to order off of ebay directly from Israel as Fobus USA doesn't carry one for it. This one is a paddle holster, right hand. Has a retention device that holds the trigger guard unless you press a button to release it. It is for a Jericho, fobus part number is JR-2SH
http://gallery.mac.com/onitap/100136/DSCF0755/web.jpg
http://gallery.mac.com/onitap/100136/DSCF0756/web.jpg
http://gallery.mac.com/onitap/100136/DSCF0757/web.jpg
Fits perfectly.

Link Posted: 4/7/2008 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Alright, sorry I found this section late. I have owned my baby eagle full size for a little over two years now. Someone on here posted something about CZ mags and if they fit. Well I heard this rumor also so I tried it. First off my baby eagle is in 40 s&w and my brother CZ75B is also in 40s&w. Let's put it this way, it would probably work, but it does not fit quite right in the baby eagle. The locking hole is slightly off on the cz to the baby eagle heigth wise. So I hope this helps most of you. I have only had two issues with my failing to feed and that was because people were limp wristing it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2008 8:27:48 PM EDT
[#37]

Originally Posted By confused89:
Alright, sorry I found this section late. I have owned my baby eagle full size for a little over two years now. Someone on here posted something about CZ mags and if they fit. Well I heard this rumor also so I tried it. First off my baby eagle is in 40 s&w and my brother CZ75B is also in 40s&w. Let's put it this way, it would probably work, but it does not fit quite right in the baby eagle. The locking hole is slightly off on the cz to the baby eagle heigth wise. So I hope this helps most of you. I have only had two issues with my failing to feed and that was because people were limp wristing it.

I have the 9mm fullsize and tried CZ 75 mags. They did not work.

You can get Mec Gar mags made for the EAA Witness for cheap. They work fine.
Link Posted: 7/1/2008 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#38]
I recently purchased a beagle in 45 and the threaded hole for the grip on the right side appears not to have been tapped all the way through.  Does anyone know what thread type it is?  I know at least that it's not 6-32 or 4-40 hinking.gif
Link Posted: 7/2/2008 11:08:54 AM EDT
[#39]
As best as I can tell it's M3.5x0.6 thread for the screws in the grip, I've ordered a tap in that size and I'll post my results.
Link Posted: 7/4/2008 2:25:25 AM EDT
[#40]
Confirmed, the thread for the grip screws is M3.5x0.6
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 10:59:39 PM EDT
[#41]
I e-mailed FOBUS and asked if they made a paddle holster and this is what they e-mailed back.

If it's a COMPACT POLYMER then it would be our GL4 holster.

If it's a COMPACT STEEL then it would be our WA99 holster.

If it's SEMI-COMPACT/FULL SIZE then it's our GL3 holster.
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 5:48:13 PM EDT
[#42]
I just got my Cross Breed Holster and again i am impressed. this was my third holster from them and it combines concealabillity and comfort in one package. i have been carrying it concealed for a week now and i don't notice it at all. i did have to modify it by softening the kydex and raising it where the little bump protrudes from the right. now it is flawless. for the price all BDE owners should at least try them out. i believe he lets you try one for two weeks and if you don't like it you can send it back for a full refund and it has a lifetime warranty. www.crossbreedholsters.com
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo144/ruben7520/CrossBreed1.jpg
I had to raise this part so that the little nub on the right side wouldn't get caught because when you wear this IWB it tends to put pressure on it not allowing it to be pulled out. with this modification it still snaps into place but is accessible when i need to pull it out.
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo144/ruben7520/CrossBreed2.jpg
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo144/ruben7520/CrossBreed3.jpg
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo144/ruben7520/CrossBreed4.jpg
Link Posted: 2/9/2009 8:41:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GAP45] [#43]
Has anyone found holsters that would fit the Baby Eagle 2 with a rail. More over, I was wondering if my Baby Eagle would fit my "Raptor" (Safariland) Holster for my Glock? Have a few of those. I picked up an Extra one from Work!! LOL!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2009 8:52:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By GAP45:
Has anyone found holsters that would fit the Baby Eagle 2 with a rail. More over, I was wondering if my Baby Eagle would fit my "Raptor" (Safariland) Holster for my Glock? Have a few of those. I picked up an Extra one from Work!! LOL!!

I've got my Baby Eagle II in a "summer heat" style IWB holster for a Sig 226R right now.  It fits this holster very well, but I can't guarantee how it will fit other sig 226R holsters.

Link Posted: 2/11/2009 7:18:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By JustOneMore:
Originally Posted By GAP45:

I've got my Baby Eagle II in a "summer heat" style IWB holster for a Sig 226R right now.  It fits this holster very well, but I can't guarantee how it will fit other sig 226R holsters.

I never thought of a Sig holster. Is it tight  at all? Did you need to work it in at all?

Link Posted: 2/12/2009 12:01:14 AM EDT
[#46]
No need to rework the holster, it fits perfectly.  I think the 226 fits in a little tighter, but when you are wearing it in the waistband the tension of your belt on you body will keep the pressure on the holster just fine.
Link Posted: 3/24/2009 8:38:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Can someone with a M&P compact or Glock compact take a comparison shot with a BE and Jericho? I am considering another pistol and would like to see how they stack up in size , with the M&P and Glock compacts. Any price comparisons would help also.

Thanks,
TZapp
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:29:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Baby eagles don't fit in M&P holsters, I have one glock holster that it does fit in but not good.

Jon
Link Posted: 3/26/2009 5:33:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By JFettig:
Baby eagles don't fit in M&P holsters, I have one glock holster that it does fit in but not good.

Jon

Jon, Would you say that the M&P was alot smaller than the BE? Thanks for the first reply.

TZapp

Link Posted: 4/5/2009 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Huh, it seems that the baby eagle fits in it, but the trigger guard is the wrong shape and won't allow it to seat all the way in. This is in my leather holster, it does not fit in my kydex M&P holster though.

You might be able to get it to work, you might need to mold the trigger guard.
In my leather holster, the trigger guard is the place of retention so there really isn't much retention on the baby eagle due to the thinner trigger guard.

The dust cover and slide area are approximately the same size.

Both of my holsters are custom made so I can't say for others.

Jon
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top