Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/7/2006 6:00:35 AM EDT
What are the differences between the HK USP9 and USP SD9 besides the Threaded BBL and adj sights?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:30:44 AM EDT
That is about it. The SD does not have a match trigger like the USP Tactical. And I do not know if the SD has a O ring or not.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:24:14 PM EDT
how much would a used USP 9mm bbl go for?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:08:05 PM EDT
I'm almost positive that the SD doesn't have an o -ring
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:33:58 PM EDT
you are correct mine does'nt have an o ring
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:17:12 PM EDT
You will find some sellers on GunsAmerica saying they have o-rings but they are flat out lying. The 9SD does not have an o-ring nor does it have any match trigger parts even though on HK-USA's web page they use to say it does. That was mistake and if it is still there saying that it is a mistake not yet corrected.
A used USP 9mm barrel IMO is worth no more than $75. Since a used barrel has a serial number on it IMO it is worth less than a HK replacement barrel that will have no serial number. Again, IMO a barrel with a mis-matched serial number looks a lot worse than one with no serial number at all.
Lastly, IMO it is better to hang on to a used USP barrel that has a serial number that will match your pistol than to sell it off. Later on a buyer of the pistol will pay quite a bit more for the original barrel than if it only comes with an un-serial numbered barrel (replacement 9SD barrel) or an aftermarket barrel. Most HK buyers want their parts to match.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:51:41 PM EDT
i thought there was some kind of difference in the slide that makes it more suitable for a suppressor.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:57:11 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dsking85:
i thought there was some kind of difference in the slide that makes it more suitable for a suppressor.

Nope.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top