Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/31/2006 10:27:33 AM EDT
Hi all, im considering buying a USP SD 9 and or a Sig Misquetio, just wondering if anyone in Las Cruces NM has a USP varient or Sig that they would let me fondle and shoot before i take the plunge.

Tony
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
No comparasion between the two, sir. Get the USP & never look back!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 7:54:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I like Sigs almost as much as HKs, but RUN away from the Mosquito. By all accounts, that thing is a turkey.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:34:33 PM EDT
[#3]
i guess ill stay away from the misqueto. i would still like to try the usp before i buy it.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:51:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Ditto -
have heard nothing but complaints about function problems with the Mosquito ~ that and some
issues with material.

Granted when I first heard about it - I wanted one simply for the fact of training people who have never shot a semi-auto pistol and since it was DA/SA - perfect.

For the money I will probably buy a Ruger Mk II.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:42:44 AM EDT
[#5]
MOSQUITO

Sorry.

Get the USP.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#6]
im not trying to decide wheater to get the Sig or the HK, i was either gunna get the hk + the sig or just the HK lol

thanks

Tony
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top