Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2006 11:19:56 AM EDT
I'm looking for a holster for my USPf 9mm. I'm pretty much looking for a range holster, as this is something I don't need to carry. Therefore I'd like something right handed, OWB, with NO thumbstrap. I really like Kydex for range holsters, and leather for concealement, but I'm open to changes.

I have a Blade-tech w/ Sting-ray attatchment for my USPf 45 Tactical that I really like, but I don't want to wait another 8 weeks for another one, if I don't have too.

I have a Sidearmor for my Glock that I LOVE! But I don't see anything listed for H&K on Sidearmors websight?

I have some experience with Comp-tac, and they seem great, but I've never tried one of their OWB holsters.

I'd even consider a thigh holster, but I borrowed a Safariland 6004 from another member to try with the Tactical, and it seemed too bulky (stuck out too far, and the plastic thigh piece was uncomfortable).

Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 11:27:50 AM EDT
Comp-Tac
OWB Paddle w/ FBI cant (forward body incline 15 degree)
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:38:33 PM EDT
I heard that some stores have pre-made blade-tech holsters that you wouldn't have to wait for. I have also heard plenty of good things about comp-tac that makes me want to try their holsters too
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:53:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 52brandon:
I heard that some stores have pre-made blade-tech holsters that you wouldn't have to wait for. I have also heard plenty of good things about comp-tac that makes me want to try their holsters too

I've purchased CompTac holsters for the following:

USP45F

Sig 220 .45acp

Sig 226 9mm

Loved all of them.

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:16:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By quijanos:
Comp-Tac
OWB Paddle w/ FBI cant (forward body incline 15 degree)

It's not for concealment so I'd recommend the above with no FBI.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:59:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/31/2006 11:59:54 PM EDT by choochboost]
Think about G-Code. Lifetime warranty, shirt/sweat guard, height adjustable paddle or belt, your choice of straight drop or forward cant, polished internal surface to reduce wear, available in black or OD. I love mine. Gunners Alley seems to have the best prices. They have great customer service and low shipping charges. www.gunnersalley.com/product/GCODEBELT
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:30:15 AM EDT
I am very happy with my G-Code paddle. Much higher quality than Fobus. Tension screw is nice to have and it is not an expensive holster either. My 2 cents
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:23:37 PM EDT

I am very happy with my G-Code paddle. Much higher quality than Fobus.

Definitely much higher quality than a Fobus. Fobus is in a class all by itself.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:38:26 AM EDT
I forgot to update this thread.

A very minor adjustment in the tension screw of the Blade-tech for my USPf 45 Tac, and the USPf 9mm fit perfectly! I had to get some new mag carriers, but that was expected. Saved some $$$ on the holster, and didn't have to wait!

My USPc .40 didn't fit quite as nicely, but probably usable in a pinch.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top