Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/29/2006 3:07:12 PM EDT
I am looking for an inside the pants holster for a usp fullsize .40. any ideas?

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:56:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/29/2006 3:57:56 PM EDT by SP3NC3]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:25:59 PM EDT
I have a right hand IWB BladeTech that is brand new never worn in pkg. The holster is black Kydex and has the pull-dot rubber belt loops. I would take $50 plus shipping if you are interested.........Trapfan.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:41:52 PM EDT
CompTac CTAC
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 9:33:16 PM EDT
Another vote for the Comptac. I just ordered a CTAC for a CZ RAMI, but I may also get one for my full size USP.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 6:59:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ALPHAGHOST:
CompTac CTAC


I carry a USP compact in it and wouldn't want anything else.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:20:29 AM EDT
Ditto on the Don Hume. I've been using mine for my USPF .45 for about 2 years now.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:27:11 PM EDT
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top