Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/18/2006 7:47:54 PM EDT
Curious to know if H&K makes adjustable sights for the Mark 23 and where can we get the elusive LAM.  I would really like to get them if possible.

Thanks
JP
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:57:35 PM EDT
[#1]
www.titusvillearmory.com for the sights and the LAM can be found HERE.

My sights for the Mk23 should be here by mid next week, it takes 3-4 weeks to get them. If you can wait until next weekend, I'll post pics and what not.

For the LAM, keep your eyes open on the EE here as well as mark23.com and hkpro.com. You'll see them pop up for sale now and again. One just sold for $1020 and you'll see them as high as $1200.

Question...
Are you looking for the LAM because you want a light/laser combo or do you want an exact duplicate of a Mark 23 "as issued"?

Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 7:22:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey thanks for the reply BigGeorge,

WOW is all I have to say, the LAM goes for that much money????????????  I was expecting a steep price but nothing over $600-$700, lol.  

I have been looking for a laser light combo and I would like to have the original piece, I like to keep my equiptment as original as possible.  We'll see, maybe instead of getting another AR I'll  pick up a LAM.  

Please post some pics of the sights when you get them.  Are they night sights and/or original H&K?

Thanks
John
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Are they night sights and/or original H&K?

Neither. Titusville use to have the vials installed for you but they got tired of being the middleman. Trijicon will install them if you send them the sights.

Give me a day or two to post pics as well as a review.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top