Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 3/18/2006 7:46:05 AM EDT
What do you think of the LEM w/ 7-8# trigger?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I like mine.  The trigger took some geting used to, but It's a very accurate gun.  And I've got upwards of 5K rounds thru one of mine, no malfunctions..ever.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:22:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm wondering the same thing. I am looking at getting a USPf in 9mm and I don't know if I should go with the regular trigger or the LEM. I want to see if I can find a range to rent one at. I have a USPf in .45 that I shoot very well, but I'm not crazy about the feel of the trigger. I dry fired an P2000 w/ the LEM and I liked it, I'm not sure why they didn't make the trigger pull closer to the Glocks ~5.5#. The only things I have heard about the LEM is good things. Thanks, Andy
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top