Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 5:27:01 PM EDT
Some observations.  It is 9mm with LEM.
The trigger has the harder spring but it is very smooth, I may keep it rather than go with the lighter trigger.
It is small and really easy to hide.
It fits into the No Such Agency holster I use for my Sig 229.
The night sights are really bright in the dark.
Mt wife thinks it is loaded with the cool factor.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Getting mine in .40 on Tuesday. Cant wait. Good luck with it. Give us a range report.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]

sigh... they always forget the pics.  

ar-jedi
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Congrats! We need some pics!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my P2k 9mm  V3 yesterday and took it out for the first time.  I carried a P7M8 for over 10 years and decided to upgrade a few months ago.  I wanted a P2K, but local shops wanted $900 and some places could not even get one.  I then settled on a Glock 19.  The dealer was having a Glock sale and I picked it up cheap.  I have yet to warm up to it.  I then saw the P2k's from CDNN and managed to buy one.  I LOVE IT! HK has won me back.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is a target, shot with Winchester Ranger 127 grain +P+ that I will carry;  20 meters.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Got my p2000 yesterday.  Night sights and 3 mags...Yummy
Cant wait to take her to the range. Ive got a couple of holsters for it but want to get a versamax. I hate waiting 2 months for anything. The pistol feels good. Im going to carry it for a while to see how I like it. I just dont know if it will feel better than my p2000SK.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top