Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 12:05:52 PM EDT
I'm thinking of acquiring one of these within the next week, and would like to hear as many opinions as possible. I've compared all the different USP models / calibers and decided this is what I wanted to go with. However, I know little about the varients that people speak of. They make these in DA/SA, correct? If only DAO, how is the trigger pull? Any educational or reading information would be appreciated, thanks.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:13:51 PM EDT
[#1]
The only variant I've seen for the Tac is V1 (control lever on left side safety/decocker), although you can order the parts to convert to the other variants as the Tac frame is the same as the USP.  DA pull is better than the USP, but still leaves a little something to be desired.  Overall, it's a great reliable gun.

HK Pro
HK USA
HK Germany
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:16:03 PM EDT
[#2]
should come da/sa.  great pistol you wont be disappointed.  get a ccfa accurizer.
www.ccfa.com/FlashSuppressor_IFRAME.htm
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:21:15 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
should come da/sa.  great pistol you wont be disappointed.  get a ccfa accurizer.

Does it make that much of a difference for $98? Not sure if I have the funds to drop another $100.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:14:30 PM EDT
[#4]
just get the tactical and enjoy it.

Its an HK, what more do you possibly need to know?

V1 allows you to configure the safety/hammer in any configuration you want.

Scott
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:57:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I love USP tactical. It has O ring for better accuracy. Match trigger. Match sight, soft tactical case. cleaning kit. Threaded barrel.

Accuracy is up there as well. One of the most accurate 45 i've shot. I love em so much that I have 2 of them. However, I decide to sell one and just keep one.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:25:25 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Does it make that much of a difference for $98? Not sure if I have the funds to drop another $100.

if you can shoot you will notice it.  if you cant you wont.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:53:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Say no more, picked one up last night.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:47:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Just ordered a Blackside suppressor for my tactical. Looks like the sights extend above the suppressor. Any one have a blackside for practical experience?

Chinook3
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top