Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/23/2006 1:38:24 PM EDT
So after buying my new USP 45 that came with two mags I realized i needed more since this is going to be my carry weapon when i qualify next for my department. The dealer i bought the pistol from quoted me 60$ a pop for LEO stamped mags for both my (12rnd).45 and my buddies (13 rnd).40. I thought this sounded kinda high. Is there any website someone can direct me to online that is a little cheaper?

Thanks - Ross
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#1]
1.  Look at past threads, been discussed several times and use the search feature.
2.  Visit HKPRO, lot of people selling them there and discussed there hundreds of times.  Use search feature there too.
3.  If you cannot find any after 1 and 2 above, you don't need any but I'll put you on a lead anyway.
CDNN.
44mag
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Sportsmans guide has three for 54 bucks, the 12 rounders.

Here
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sportsmans guide has three for 54 bucks, the 12 rounders.

Here

BEWARE: Those are promags not H&K factory mags in the picture
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Much Thanks big-Bore!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I've had good luck with USP magazines both here in the EE and and Gunbroker
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:08:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So after buying my new USP 45 that came with two mags I realized i needed more since this is going to be my carry weapon when i qualify next for my department. The dealer i bought the pistol from quoted me 60$ a pop for LEO stamped mags for both my (12rnd).45 and my buddies (13 rnd).40. I thought this sounded kinda high. Is there any website someone can direct me to online that is a little cheaper?

Thanks - Ross

That dealer is smoked out.

Promags function perfect... the finish sucks....  They rust easily.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Promags function perfect....

Except for when they don't.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top