Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2006 2:10:00 PM EDT
I remember hearing about some LE trade in P7M8s or PSP's a little ways back and now I can't seem to find any info on such an event. I am interested in getting one of these (M8 preferred). Do you guys have any idea about this or where I might get one for a decent price? Looking for a shooter, not a collector.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:44:05 PM EDT
[#1]
There were a lot of German police trade-in's a few years ago. I bet these are what you're thinking of? I have one, damn near perfect gun, IMO.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:31:17 AM EDT
[#2]
these are tho ones with the purple slide and the mill mark where they took off the officers serial number. you can spot them easy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Not all trade in's have the mill mark and purple slides. Some have BMI on the slide with an X through it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 9:11:42 PM EDT
[#4]
cdnn has some
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 10:01:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
cdnn has some

That's where I saw them! You're my hero
Now do I cough up the extra $300 for the M8.......
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top