Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/2/2006 12:11:00 PM EDT
I am in the process of getting my equipment ready for my jump into IPSC shooting. I am going to use my 45 Tac. Are there any restrictions on mag capacity. I need to get some more mags and don't know if I should get the 12 or 10 rounders.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 4:07:46 PM EDT
Depends on which class you shoot in IPSC. I would hit their web site & see what's what, IMO.

I bought 12rd mags for my USP & then had to use 10rds at some matches because of the class I shot in. Regardless, I still have 12rd mags!
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:04:41 AM EDT
The Tactical can run in either Limited or Limited-10. In Limited division, you'll want to ue the 12-round mags, but keep in mind you will be going up against shooters with 18-round mags in their P-16's and SV/STI's.

I'd go with Limited-10 since it's closer to being an even playing field there. You can still use the 12-round mags, but you can only load to 10 rounds. The Tactical should do well in this division.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:51:32 AM EDT
buy the 12 round mags and load and use it for ltd-10 divsion. If you use the HK in LTD class it would be like taking a model T to a nascar race.

You do not have the right gun for IPSC LTD class.

sti 40 cal runs 21/20 at the beep w/ 19 for a relaod.
Para guys can usally get 21/22 at the beep w/ 20 for a relaod.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top