Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/29/2005 7:54:13 AM EDT
Which one is worth more? I have a new loaded operator with a full rail and thinking about trading for a UPS tac 45? Should I? Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:33:48 PM EDT
if you like the sa, i would hang onto it. save for the hk. both are real nice, but different.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:13:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By infsqdldr:
if you like the sa, i would hang onto it. save for the hk. both are real nice, but different.

+1

you will regret it later

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:02:22 AM EDT
I have the same SA Operator(paid $600 for it used).......I then got a USP Expert 45 and yesterday picked up a USPf 45($550, with nightsights).......I don't even shoot the SA anymore, the HK's are much more to my liking and as or more accutate than the SA. Only thing I didn't like about the USP's were the grips, a Houge Handall cured that just fine.

I won't sell my SA but I have a feeling its not gonna be leaving the safe alot.

John
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:39:52 AM EDT
The Loaded Operator's are becoming a rarity, while USP Tacticals are plentiful and common.

I love them both, but I reccomend hanging on to the SA. The Tactical costs more, so I'd reccomend just saving up for it, as there's no sense in losing your ass on a trade in.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:52:38 PM EDT
rare prolly because they have the rail that goes all the way to the end.........personaly I wish mine didn't.

Originally Posted By olds442tyguy:
The Loaded Operator's are becoming a rarity, while USP Tacticals are plentiful and common.

I love them both, but I reccomend hanging on to the SA. The Tactical costs more, so I'd reccomend just saving up for it, as there's no sense in losing your ass on a trade in.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:08:12 PM EDT
I have a TRP Operator and wouldnt trade it...well, maybe for an ed brown kobra ;)

I didnt like the USP personally...much happier with my p7 and p9s...so i would keep the operator
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:47:03 PM EDT
im in the same boat. ive got an SA loaded operator and that full length rail is a bitch. the extra weight helps tame the recoil but try finding a holster for it. impossible.
Page Handguns » H&K
Top Top