Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/29/2005 7:54:13 AM EDT
Which one is worth more?  I have a new loaded operator with a full rail and thinking about trading for a UPS tac 45?  Should I?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 6:33:48 PM EDT
[#1]
if you like the sa, i would hang onto it.  save for the hk.  both are real nice, but different.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
if you like the sa, i would hang onto it.  save for the hk.  both are real nice, but different.

+1

you will regret it later

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:02:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the same SA Operator(paid $600 for it used).......I then got a USP Expert 45 and yesterday picked up a USPf 45($550, with nightsights).......I don't even shoot the SA anymore, the HK's are much more to my liking and as or more accutate than the SA.  Only thing I didn't like about the USP's were the grips, a Houge Handall cured that just fine.

I won't sell my SA but I have a feeling its not gonna be leaving the safe alot.

John
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:39:52 AM EDT
[#4]
The Loaded Operator's are becoming a rarity, while USP Tacticals are plentiful and common.

I love them both, but I reccomend hanging on to the SA. The Tactical costs more, so I'd reccomend just saving up for it, as there's no sense in losing your ass on a trade in.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:52:38 PM EDT
[#5]
rare prolly because they have the rail that goes all the way to the end.........personaly I wish mine didn't.

Quoted:
The Loaded Operator's are becoming a rarity, while USP Tacticals are plentiful and common.

I love them both, but I reccomend hanging on to the SA. The Tactical costs more, so I'd reccomend just saving up for it, as there's no sense in losing your ass on a trade in.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:08:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a TRP Operator and wouldnt trade it...well, maybe for an ed brown kobra ;)

I didnt like the USP personally...much happier with my p7 and p9s...so i would keep the operator
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:47:03 PM EDT
[#7]
im in the same boat. ive got an SA loaded operator and that full length rail is a bitch. the extra weight helps tame the recoil but try finding a holster for it. impossible.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top