Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 12/26/2005 4:27:01 PM EDT
No where around here sells the Hogue Handall so I have no place to try it out, I'll have to order one online (17000 I assume will fit?).

What I am wondering is how well it works on the HK USPf .45?  I always liked the finger "separators" like Glocks have, so this seems like it will work well for me.  My only concern is the top and bottom of the Handall, it seems as if your hand will be holding onto the "edge" where the Handall ends and the normal grip begins- both on top and bottom.  Do these two areas get annoying?  Or do you even notice it?  
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 5:00:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure, I used the Pachmyer hand all on my USP f .40   The grip sleeve did have to be trimmed to clear the mag release, but worked well otherwise.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one on my full size USP .45 and its awsome!
head and shoulders above the grip without it.
also your concern about feeling the edges...as strange as it seems..i dont notice it at all when im firing the weapon.
i know its not the best but you can see mine rides up high...the edge is right below the mag release (its close but does not interfere with the relase at all...and is damn comfortable.
also for me its not just the finger grooves that make the weapon feel better..its the palm swells. The weapon now "fills" my hand better you can see the palm sweels in the pic..look mid grip youll see a slight buldge.

http://home.elp.rr.com/visableassassin/pics/rem1.jpg
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 10:00:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have one on my full size USP .45 and its awsome!
head and shoulders above the grip without it.
also your concern about feeling the edges...as strange as it seems..i dont notice it at all when im firing the weapon.
i know its not the best but you can see mine rides up high...the edge is right below the mag release (its close but does not interfere with the relase at all...and is damn comfortable.
also for me its not just the finger grooves that make the weapon feel better..its the palm swells. The weapon now "fills" my hand better you can see the palm sweels in the pic..look mid grip youll see a slight buldge.

home.elp.rr.com/visableassassin/pics/rem1.jpg

+1 for the Houge on the HK

it makes my HK USPf 45 feel great--highly recommended over the pachymar (got that on my AK)
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:23:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I used to have that wrap around grip in my USP45 and Glock 21.
They're okay, but often they twist.  I didn't really like that, I want that seam centered! Then I put skateboard tape inside, between the rubber and the gun grip. seems to hold for a while.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I used to have that wrap around grip in my USP45 and Glock 21.
They're okay, but often they twist.  I didn't really like that, I want that seam centered! Then I put skateboard tape inside, between the rubber and the gun grip. seems to hold for a while.

No matter how much I try I cant get mine to twist. Ive gone to the range and put 1200 rounds thru her on one trip and it stayed put. I guess the checkering on the front strap and back strap holds it snug. Then again that damn thing is beyond tight over the handle of me .45 I cant even see getting ot off with cutting it.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 1:12:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I had one on my USPC 40 for a while and took it off. It seemed to slow down my draw.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 7:06:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I had one on my USPC 40 for a while and took it off. It seemed to slow down my draw.

I can't carry here so my draw speed means nothing.

So you guys don't feel the edge of the Handall?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:58:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Handall on my USP Expert, made it fit my hand perfect, one on my Glock, my Kahr, 590A1 ect.......like em just fine
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 11:41:35 AM EDT
[#9]
I wouldn't have a USP with out it. It's a life saver when it's hot out and your hands are sweating.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:48:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I had one on my USP .40 FS. I didn't like it and took it back off.

If you want one, IM me and I'll send it to you for $5 + shipping or something.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top