Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 9/22/2002 5:01:17 AM EDT
i just bought a usp 45 and would like to know where you can purchase springs for these guns  online when i need them?
Link Posted: 9/22/2002 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, you should'nt have to buy any springs at all for a USP.  They are covered by a lifetime warranty.  Unless you just want to replace parts for the hell of it.  You may have to purchase them.

My buffer spring on my USP broke early this summer.  I called HK and they said "no problem, we'll get one out to you tomorrow".

As far as your question, i really dont know where you can buy online.  There are some links floating around of places to buy.  Just cant recall what they are.

Some HK "vets" will read this shortly and they'll be able to provide you some links.

Might wanna try using the search feature on this site aswell.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#2]
www.gunsprings.com

you can buy reduced power springs and extra powerful springs. i just bout a complete set of everything for my HK. ill let everyone know how it helps it shoot in a week or so.
Link Posted: 9/24/2002 4:41:28 PM EDT
[#3]
302HO
I just want to have a spare just in case. i don't replace parts for the hell of it. if it aint broke dont fix it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2002 3:41:40 PM EDT
[#4]
jonathan1994
thanks for the wolff website. i couldnt find it because i didnt know thier web address,i ordered a 14lb. recoil for a spare. again thanks

john ratliffe
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top