Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 10/7/2017 3:37:37 PM EDT
Anyone have a thought on a Bravo/RCS style OWB holster for the VP9?

Both of them are basically out of the market right now so I’m trying to find something of the same quality, not just a fly by night one that ends up with a huge profile when worn.

I use a Vedder lighttuck for my usual EDC and like it a lot so they may be my option for their OWB but curious as to any other thoughts. Not really looking to spend the $$ on custom leather.

TIA
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 4:45:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out Fury custom holsters. I really dig mine.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered a Bravo Concealment for my P30 last winter and it seems like they've gone to a more production-oriented manufacturing process and cheaper prices.  It's a shame because I'd pay a premium to have the options back.  I sent them an email a week or two ago and they will be adding guns shortly, but I don't know they will ever go back to the plethora of options they used to have.

I want an OWB concealment holster for my VP9 with a RMR, threaded barrel, and X300V.

FWIW, JMCK can make his AIWB for you with those options if you're also in the market for an AIWB holster.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 7:26:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a holster from Cooks Holsters that I like.  when I get owb holsters for my VP9 and M&P 45 I'll probably go through them.  Dara also looks like they make good stuff but I haven't tried them.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 10:02:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I have the Lightdraw from Vedder.  I really like it, but it does jab me in the ribs when I sit down.  I just got a lighttuck for my VP9sk today, and I have one for my G43.  Great holsters.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 10:44:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Do you know of any IWB conversions for the lightdraw like a util clip or Vedder's own clips? I just like to know that I have the option down the road.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 5:59:53 AM EDT
[#6]
That is something I never really thought of...  Looking at my Lightdraw,  you could convert it no problem.  Go to Holstersmith.com.  They have all kinds of clips to choose from, and some come with the mounting hardware.
Link Posted: 10/8/2017 8:55:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Comp-Tac flatline. It is a Raven Phantom copy and you can get IWB Clips for it. Shameless plug EE listing.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 4:35:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Granted it was for a SIG, but www.KT-mech.com did an amazing job on a 100% holster that I ordered.  Turnaround time from order to mounting on my "war belt" was just under two weeks.

The did a light bearing holster for my Mk25 with Trijicon suppressor height sights, threaded barrel, and X300 light - that will mount on a Safariland rig.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 5:59:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I am using a Werkz OWB holster for my VP9 with Viridian CTL.  It can be swapped to IWB.

I like how they made it so the light turns on when I draw.
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm researching for a VP9SK holster now.  This is harder than picking a new gun!

I don't want to end up with a box of holsters...

Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:38:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ordered a Bravo Concealment for my P30 last winter and it seems like they've gone to a more production-oriented manufacturing process and cheaper prices.  It's a shame because I'd pay a premium to have the options back.  I sent them an email a week or two ago and they will be adding guns shortly, but I don't know they will ever go back to the plethora of options they used to have.

I want an OWB concealment holster for my VP9 with a RMR, threaded barrel, and X300V.

FWIW, JMCK can make his AIWB for you with those options if you're also in the market for an AIWB holster.
View Quote
I ended up going with KT-mech for the OWB holster.  I'm very happy with it and the company.  I had to send them my X300V, but there was no additional cost (beyond shipping it there) for them to do a one-off.  The cost was very reasonable and turn around was fast too.  I'd use them again, no question.
Link Posted: 3/5/2018 6:23:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Will P30 kydex work for VP9 ?  Thanks....
Link Posted: 3/10/2018 11:43:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Will P30 kydex work for VP9 ?  Thanks....
View Quote
I would say no, but you know...anythings a dildo...
Link Posted: 3/13/2018 7:18:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Really like my Black Arch Protos M, have both OWB & IWB

https://www.blackarchholsters.com/collections/all-products/products/owb-protos-m
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top