Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2017 8:11:28 AM EDT
Who should I get to mill the slide for the MRDS?

Ashbury Precision Ordnance comes up in a search and examples of their work look good, but $350...ouch. Anyone else do good work?

I wish it was Glock easy and cheap.  Years of carrying them got me spoiled.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 8:40:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably not going to answer your question but hkparts sells this attachment that fits into the rear sight mount.   Has anyone tried this out?

https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/Pistol-Mount-HK-VP9-P30-HK45-HK45C-RMR-378p17336.htm
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 12:37:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I've seen that.  They say that the closer the dot is to the center of the bore, the more intuitive it is.  HKs sit pretty high when compared to Glock and S&W, so I think I'll have the slide milled for the RMR to sit as low as possible.  And I'd like to have irons to reference off of.

Thanks anyway.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out L&M Precision. He did great work on my X5 RMR and had great prices to my memory.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Give Doug Holloway at ATEi a call. He does some of the best work out there.

Linky
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 5:55:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Give Doug Holloway at ATEi a call. He does some of the best work out there.

Linky
View Quote
+1  Doug does awesome work!
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 11:55:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Primary Machine did mine, turned out great
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top