BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Submitted 9/6, got an email last weekend it was denied.

Called up, word from the guy was, they are denying every handwritten receipt until the person calls to verify it. Said they've been getting a lot of fraud.

My thought was, maybe if your mags weren't $50, people wouldn't bother. Nonetheless he squared me away and said it should be about 4 weeks.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 10:11:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoting myself here...

I sent my submission on 8/23 and received the confirmation e-mail from HK on 8/23.  Still no shipping notification, should I call them?  I hate to be that guy, but I don't want to miss a window either.
View Quote
I may have to be "that guy".

I submitted mine (on 9/15) and never got a conformation e-mail.

Going to give a few more days.

(Purchased my VP9 from PSA)
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 10:50:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I’d resubmit TBH. My father didn’t get one either and when I told him I did, he resubmitted and got one immediately as well.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
I would resubmit.  I purchased mine the same time frame you did and got the email confirmation the same day I submitted.  I got an email shipping notice from HK Friday.  My mags were in the mailbox yesterday.  David
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 11:01:59 AM EDT
[#5]
It looks like it’s taking about a month from submission to receipt.

I’m hoping they honor the submission for the second P30 I purchased in September. I mean, they were both NIB pistols so why not?
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 5:45:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoting myself here...

I sent my submission on 8/23 and received the confirmation e-mail from HK on 8/23.  Still no shipping notification, should I call them?  I hate to be that guy, but I don't want to miss a window either.

Submitted my second one on 9/15, no word yet.  I'm calling by end of this week if we haven't heard.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 6:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Called up, word from the guy was, they are denying every handwritten receipt until the person calls to verify it. Said they've been getting a lot of fraud.

My thought was, maybe if your mags weren't $50, people wouldn't bother. Nonetheless he squared me away and said it should be about 4 weeks.
View Quote
Damnit. I wish I'd read that. I just submitted mine with a handwritten receipt. It is on a company receipt with the company name on it, and stamped with a company stamp, twice.

I should have sent the copy of the 4473 my dealer gave me, that he told me they would want. I just didn't see on it where it shows the purchase went through and all the info they would need. I would have to photograph three pages and you can only upload one.

Anyway,

Submitted 10/09/17
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 7:20:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine were sent about a week after calling them to verify. Got them on Thursday.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:35:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Submitted mine on 9/9 and still nothing besides the email confirmation.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:41:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Damnit. I wish I'd read that. I just submitted mine with a handwritten receipt. It is on a company receipt with the company name on it, and stamped with a company stamp, twice.

I should have sent the copy of the 4473 my dealer gave me, that he told me they would want. I just didn't see on it where it shows the purchase went through and all the info they would need. I would have to photograph three pages and you can only upload one.

Anyway,

Submitted 10/09/17
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyway,

Submitted 10/09/17
Just a tiny update. I was having trouble the yesterday when I was trying to upload the image of my receipt, so I called the HK customer service line for help. It was late in the day, so I left a message. It turns out I had the wrong kind of file, so I changed it and uploaded it no problem.

They called me this morning. The guy was real cool and real helpful. He said that the reason they didn't accept the hand written receipts was due to people forging them and trying to get mags. A few were successful, and a few dealers got through too, and kept the mags for themselves. So now they do want the 4473. However, he took notes and since he confirmed things with me, I might get by. He said if there was an issue to just send the 4473 photo in my reply back to the email.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:55:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Just got the tracking info for my magazines for the second P30 I purchased in September. I’m pleased that they honored both submissions although I would have been a little disappointed had they not.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 5:31:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Sent: 9/6
Received: 10/20
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 1:42:26 PM EDT
[#13]
I don't know how they are deciding the order to ship the mags. Submitted in July. They had me call in September to verify address. Called again to check on the status two weeks ago and they said it was approved and should go out soon. Its almost November.....
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 4:08:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don't know how they are deciding the order to ship the mags. Submitted in July. They had me call in September to verify address. Called again to check on the status two weeks ago and they said it was approved and should go out soon. Its almost November.....
View Quote
Yeah, that sucks. Sorry you're having to go through that just for some mags. Hope you get them soon. Free H&K mags in the mail is always a good day.
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 9:05:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Finally got a shipping notification today (10/26)

Don't know which of my three submissions went through (2 in Sep. and 1 in Oct.)

Never received a conformation e-mail.

Original submission was on 9/15.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 5:17:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Another update:

Received an e-mail confirming my submission on (10/27) the day after I received my shipping notification (10/26).

Got my mags in today (10/28) via USPS Priority Mail.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 10:50:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Another update:

Received an e-mail confirming my submission on (10/27) the day after I received my shipping notification (10/26).

View Quote
Getting worried. I sent mine on the 10th, called on the 11th because I sent a hand receipt and talked to them, and I haven't got an email of any kind. I figured they'd have sent one asking for the 4473 by now at least.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Getting worried. I sent mine on the 10th, called on the 11th because I sent a hand receipt and talked to them, and I haven't got an email of any kind. I figured they'd have sent one asking for the 4473 by now at least.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another update:

Just talked to them. I was denied, but they haven't sent the email yet. He told me to be looking for it and send photos of the 4473 and the receipt together.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Just talked to them. I was denied, but they haven't sent the email yet. He told me to be looking for it and send photos of the 4473 and the receipt together.
View Quote
Hope everything works out. I was considering VP9 tactical for a while, the PSA deal and 4 free mags is what put it over the top.

Even got my S&W Shield rebate.

I am usually not a fan of rebates (because you get screwed too easily).
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Hope everything works out. I was considering VP9 tactical for a while, the PSA deal and 4 free mags is what put it over the top.

Even got my S&W Shield rebate.

I am usually not a fan of rebates (because you get screwed too easily).
View Quote
Well, I got a little worried when the guy said " No Soup For You!!!!!"
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 9:10:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Guess I'll call tomorrow as I never received an email confirmation after I submitted the rebate form.
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 10:11:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Well, I got a little worried when the guy said " No Soup For You!!!!!"
View Quote
Damn nazzies!
Link Posted: 10/31/2017 2:00:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Guess I'll call tomorrow as I never received an email confirmation after I submitted the rebate form.
View Quote
I called in and even though I didn't receive an email confirmation they had me in the system. The guy sounded slightly annoyed/amused. Kinda like I was the 4000th asshole he'd confirmed the magazine deal to in the last week.
Link Posted: 11/4/2017 7:10:22 PM EDT
[#24]
I just got my VP9 today. Missed the window by 4 days. Wonder if HK would make an exception ??.

Any of you guys with too many mags wanna sell a few? Lol
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 1:26:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I just got my VP9 today. Missed the window by 4 days. Wonder if HK would make an exception ??.

Any of you guys with too many mags wanna sell a few? Lol
View Quote
I will but mine are .40SW.

I got the denial email yesterday morning. It said don't respond to the email, but call CS. I called CS and got Mag NAZI ( reference Soup NAZI ) and he said to respond to the email. He was actually nice and helpful, just as he was last time, but he has that gruff and irritated voice. He told me what to do, so I did, attached 4 photos of the 4473 and also one of the hand written receipt I sent originally.

I got the approval email this morning.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 2:11:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Just got the shipping notice for my second vp9 rebate.

This one was about 6 weeks from what I remember
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 5:04:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Update

Got my shipping notification today.
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 9:06:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Finally received both sets of mags for the P30 and VP9 I bought.  Thanks HK!
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 10:11:08 AM EDT
[#29]
I got mine around the 10th I think.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 2:45:59 PM EDT
[#30]
If anyone cares I finally got a shipping email. Only took 5 months. Not too bad.....
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top