Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2017 10:20:28 PM EDT
Vp9sk has made a hell of a first impression.
I picked one up today and was able to run a quick 50rds before dinner and I truly impressed.

Like many I've been carrying a g19 for quite awhile but sometimes it's a bit long in the grip. Since I've never really been in love with the g19 I've tried others but always went back.   Block pistols just do not fit my hand.
   Bought a VP9 but it was to big for ccw and I prefer one of my CZ pistols for just shooting paper.
The G26 sucks what a chunky little pistol.  G42 Shield and CW9 all got a chance but I don't like the low capacity.
 P0-1 and STI guardian were to heavy same with a custom hi-power and several more that I've tried to carry
I had pretty much just settled that the g19 did the best job for my purpose  even though I don't care for it.
      I admit the p10c has potential but the grip is way to rough and it is still a bit long in the grip

So Vp9sk ...
Best texture for cwp of any pistol I've tried . Perfect size for my carry style which is jeans and tucked in dress shirt.( I carry everyday work church always )
I've only shot a few rounds but it is accurate  ( hst 124 +p) and controllable even without the extension.
     It may be a bit early to say but this is a bad ass little gem.  

Oh getting the LE model with NS and 3 mags for $599 was awesome.. love my local crack dealer
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:33:56 PM EDT
[#1]
+1.  I picked one up on July 1st and was surprised at how much I liked it and how well I was able to shoot it compared to the full size VP9.  That is even with using the flush mount mag which was my biggest concern of having my pinky hanging off the grip.  I've just never liked any guns before that I wasn't able to get a full grip on. My only regret was not getting the LE version with real night sights on it to match my full size.  And that HK isn't doing free mags for the SK's!
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Don't forget the magazine rebate.  Good job!
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 11:08:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't forget the magazine rebate.  Good job!
View Quote
  It does not apply to the VP9Sk which sucks
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 9:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
Ouch
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 10:43:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ouch
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ouch
  It's new and in high demand so I'm not mad.
It's such a nice shooting pistol for size I can't wait to get a proper holster made
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 1:00:11 PM EDT
[#6]
delete
Link Posted: 11/17/2017 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I got the LE model.  And just received today replacement sights, TruGlo TFX Pro's.
suggest not getting the LE model, get the sights you want and pinky plates are $9.95 on hkparts.com site.
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 8:44:49 AM EDT
[#8]
P2000?

G19 sized...

With flat floorplates on the mags, even shorter...
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top