Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2017 10:59:23 PM EDT
For those whom carry this model, what holster are y'all using? I'd prefer leather but am open to ideas/suggestions.

I'm open to both OWB & IWB.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 5:19:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I got a Compact Undercover from Kirkpatrick
Very nice holster, well worth the wait for manufacture.
It is hard to find a nice holster for the USP Compact45
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 8:33:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It is hard to find a nice holster for the USP Compact45
View Quote
Tell me about it............  

I've got a new one, I don't wish to wait 6-8 weeks for a custom made holster. I prefer leather due to the softer feel over kydex.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 6:55:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Alessi CQC/S has been the best holster for concealment, comfort, ease of use and absolute top shelf craftsmanship. Everything about this design is worth the wait.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alessi CQC/S has been the best holster for concealment, comfort, ease of use and absolute top shelf craftsmanship. Everything about this design is worth the wait.
View Quote
Admittedly top quality but I need the flap that sticks up next to the hammer to keep it off of my skin.

I've found a Don Hume that should work although I'd prefer a higher quality holster.  
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Ended up with the Don Hume H721 OT holster. Oddly, not a lot of options out there for the USP Compact .45 for whatever reason.

Hope this helps someone.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 9:58:58 PM EDT
[#6]
I use a Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe in horse hide.  It is also available in leather but the horse hide has a tighter grain has held up very well in a humid enviroment.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top