Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2017 4:23:43 PM EDT
Here it is. Can't wait to shoot it.

Here it is with the large grips on it for my big boger picker hands. Here also is my P30SK LE edition with Lite LEM.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Ergos compared to the full size?

Looks great.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 7:14:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ergos compared to the full size?

Looks great.
View Quote
With the pinky rest mag in it feels great.
But when I got he flat bottom mag in and no where to rest my pinky, it's like all small pistols to me. It sucks.
I can't stand having my pinky hanging there and the gun kicking around as I fire.
But I love the gun and it's feel and the controls.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 12:59:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

With the pinky rest mag in it feels great.
But when I got he flat bottom mag in and no where to rest my pinky, it's like all small pistols to me. It sucks.
I can't stand having my pinky hanging there and the gun kicking around as I fire.
But I love the gun and it's feel and the controls.
View Quote
A factory +2 extension would be a decent stopgap until HK can manage a VP series midsize gun.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 1:00:35 PM EDT
[#4]
If it's anything like the P30 SK (I assume exactly the same, because the mags are interchangeable), you can lightly modify P2000sk floorplates to fit the magazines.  It's in-between the full HK finger groove plate, and the flat plate.  For me, it's juust enough for my pinky to rest on.  Also more concealable than the HK full finger groove plate.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 2:21:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A factory +2 extension would be a decent stopgap until HK can manage a VP series midsize gun.
View Quote
They have 13 and 15 rounders coming out. In November, I believe. 
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 2:57:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They have 13 and 15 rounders coming out. In November, I believe. 
View Quote
The regular VP9 and P30 15 rd mags fit now, but I'm not a big fan of the sleeves.  Having an uncovered mag stick out has worked fine for me.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 1:20:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice pistol. I think HK has the best grip idea yet for a pistol with the VP9 and P30 pistols.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 11:08:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I saw the 13rd VP9sk/P30sk magazine over at Grabagun. I wonder when these will start shipping?

Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top