Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/24/2017 7:51:17 PM EDT
I was browsing Riflegear's site and in the new items page, they have a USP 45 GREY frame (not in stock). Anyone have any info on these coming back?

Look at the date code...  BH = 2017

EDIT: picture has AIDS

Here is the link... Riflegear USP Grey
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:39:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Here you go.
And it does have a BH date code, Looks like the gray guns may make a come back or someone may have photoshoped?

Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:47:43 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a thread on HKPro about these.  Limited run for CA as the USP45 made the CA register.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 11:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay thanks. After a bit more investigating, I see that URBAN GREY will be offered in the VP9 and HK45 as well. I guess these are not the recent GREY version, but Urban Grey color.

Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:16:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Omaha outdoors is ceracoat
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 10:23:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Omaha outdoors is ceracoat
View Quote
Wow, I had no idea. I saw the USP urban grey and then found the newer models from Omaha.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 11:11:48 PM EDT
[#6]
HKPro thread:

http://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-heads-up/339842-gray-hk-usp-full-size-v1-2017-date-codes-ca-leagl.html

Appears there are some new H&K grey guns for a special run for CA; there are also cerakote guns out there.  The 2017 date code H&K grey guns are factory, though.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:31:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I hope hk comes out with some new usp45s in od.

But on a side note, I think the ceracoat voids the warranty.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top