Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/23/2017 12:28:00 PM EDT
This is what I want, Exactly as I state it. I do not want one that's converted by me, The after market, or gunsmith. Must be from HK directly as stated. The box must state Lite LEM Trigger.
I do not want a standard V7 trigger, Or standard LEM trigger, Must be Lite LEM.
I included a picture from another style HK gun to help show what I want.
I have a FFL here in the area to have it shipped too, So that's not a problem.
Sorry if I sound demanding, But this is how it must be, To be able to carry it, And get what I am already trained with.

USP Compact 9MM
LITE LEM Trigger (must be Lite LEM from HK and specified on box) Not standard LEM.
LE Series (meaning 3 mags, Night Sights)
3 - 13 round mags
Night Sights

Link Posted: 4/23/2017 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#1]
If you live on Rocky River Rd, between Lancaster SC and Monroe NC, drive to Discount Guns / Discount Sporting Goods, Van Wyck in South Carolina on Hwy 5. Talk to Tommy Ghent, owner, and tell him I sent you. Just IM me and I will give you my real name.

It is a small , hole in the wall shop, but he was an importer / exporter for years, and in the 1980s he decided he wanted to get out of all that mess. He still had all of those contacts around the world and around the states, and uses them to get incredible deals on guns, and get guns that lots of people find hard to find.

During the AR15 shortage, he was selling at regular prices. When everyone was out, he had 40 in the back of his store, and constantly had more coming in, and I'm talking Colt 6920s and others like that.

He can ship it to your FFL. If it can be found, he'll find it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 12:37:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you live on Rocky River Rd, between Lancaster SC and Monroe NC, drive to Discount Guns / Discount Sporting Goods, Van Wyck in South Carolina on Hwy 5. Talk to Tommy Ghent, owner, and tell him I sent you. Just IM me and I will give you my real name.

It is a small , hole in the wall shop, but he was an importer / exporter for years, and in the 1980s he decided he wanted to get out of all that mess. He still had all of those contacts around the world and around the states, and uses them to get incredible deals on guns, and get guns that lots of people find hard to find.

During the AR15 shortage, he was selling at regular prices. When everyone was out, he had 40 in the back of his store, and constantly had more coming in, and I'm talking Colt 6920s and others like that.

He can ship it to your FFL. If it can be found, he'll find it.
View Quote
I live in NC near the Charlotte Motor speedway (but not far from where you stated), However I will use your guy if no one else here can help. Thanks !!!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 12:38:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Also, that is what I want, exactly.

I'm torn right now between that and a suppressor, but I'm committing to one Monday or Tuesday.

All the stuff going down, I want a high cap 9mm instead of my single stack 1911, and my best friend's wife has one of those, not same trigger, but modded one, and I love it. Only gun I can shoot as well as a 1911.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 12:44:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I live in NC near the Charlotte Motor speedway, However I will use your guy if no one else here can help. Thanks !!!!!
View Quote
He over nighted a DE .44mag for $360 less than anyone in Charlotte or Monroe could sell me what they had in stock. Same exact gun, same stock number.

My ex ( from Marshville ) and I were visiting her family the day before her deployment , and she wanted one real bad. So, we looked everywhere up there and were going to have it shipped to Tommy, he was going to drive up and pick it up for her so she could have it that day.

We picked it up early that next morning and she got to shoot two boxes before we took her to Rock Hill.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top