Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 4/6/2017 10:42:29 AM EDT
So I've got a Blackhawk drop leg holster for my USPc,.
I'm looking for a holster for a P30L with a tlr light that I can attach to the drop leg .

Anybody know of anything that will work?
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 11:52:26 PM EDT
[#1]
KT Mech can make one with or without the retention thumb lock.

I have their Duty holster for my FNX-45 Tactical and love it. I've got a few of their holsters, love them all. They can mount on all different types of drops and platforms.

http://www.kt-mech.com/model_ak/ak_HK_P30L_Long_Slide_7005.html

Link Posted: 4/7/2017 2:49:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I run a safariland als as my duty holster, and they make a drop leg version. Use holster finder and a number of versions pop up. I like the simple thumb switch release of als, not quite as much as a serpa, but better than the hooded systems.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 9:23:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I run a safariland als as my duty holster, and they make a drop leg version. Use holster finder and a number of versions pop up. I like the simple thumb switch release of als, not quite as much as a serpa, but better than the hooded systems.
View Quote
I use Safariland but don't like the ALS with a P30L, because the slide is too long to clear the retention (for me anyway).  I use a 6004 with SLS hood.  I've been using the hood version of the 6004 for casual range use / classes for about 10 years so I'm more comfortable with it.  I do have a ALS for my Glock 19, but again - I found I just prefer the hooded retention...one motion and its out of the way instead of continued pressure on the button while clearing the retention.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top