Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2017 9:54:08 PM EDT
Stage 2

Stage 9

It was a fun match, with mostly natural terrain stages, which I think is cool.  I wish I would have been able to get more video, but such is life.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice shooting. Where was the match held?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:12:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Versailles, MO.  North of Lake Of The Ozarks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:13:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Stage 2 was ro'd by my very good friend and another friend. Good shooting. I'm sad I missed it this year. Working on the road sucks.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 7:29:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice shooting!
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 2:29:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stage 2 was ro'd by my very good friend and another friend. Good shooting. I'm sad I missed it this year. Working on the road sucks.
View Quote
Pass along my thanks to your friends the next time you see them--they were an enthusiastic, hard working bunch.
Link Posted: 3/25/2017 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Pass along my thanks to your friends the next time you see them--they were an enthusiastic, hard working bunch.
View Quote
Will do. Believe it or not the tall one was sponsored by fiocchi and pretty much ran the 3gun matches prior to tooth and nail. And the shorter of the too is an amazing pistol shooter sponsored by cmmg rifles. You'll be hard pressed to find better folk.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top