Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/24/2017 9:52:36 PM EDT
Just wondering if the current batch are coming with all black adjustable rear sights versus dot style.  I'd prefer all black so that is what I am hoping.

Also, does anyone know the width of the rear notch, and the height of the front sight?  I will most likely toss a dawson F/O front on it and would be curious to know what height I'd need.

While we're at it, does anyone know of a good current source for USP 9mm magazines?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:09:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just wondering if the current batch are coming with all black adjustable rear sights versus dot style.  I'd prefer all black so that is what I am hoping.

Also, does anyone know the width of the rear notch, and the height of the front sight?  I will most likely toss a dawson F/O front on it and would be curious to know what height I'd need.

While we're at it, does anyone know of a good current source for USP 9mm magazines?

Thanks!
View Quote

You can buy it with blacked out or night sights. Both options are suppressor height sights. I bought the one with blacked sights and ended up installing the three dot.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top