Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 2/10/2017 7:45:03 PM EDT
I went and looked at what they were worth so I could list the 10 rounders for sale to those that in ban states. Was shocked to see how much they cost now. I have 4 that I need to get rid of so I can buy 12 rounders.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]
More states went full retard in the last few years, so there is an increased demand as unfortunate as it is
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I went and looked at what they were worth so I could list the 10 rounders for sale to those that in ban states. Was shocked to see how much they cost now. I have 4 that I need to get rid of so I can buy 12 rounders.
View Quote
That is because somebody bought 70K worth yesterday.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 12:27:53 AM EDT
[#3]
See what they actually sell for.  People in ban states aren't known for hoarding neutered gun parts.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 1:36:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I just bought a P320 ten round in exchange for two 15 round VP9 mags yesterday. Friend lives in CA, he has four ten round mags for his P30 already but has only one P320 ten round mag and is kinda desperate all things considered with the CA climate.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top