Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/26/2017 5:25:33 AM EDT
Anyone do stippling on HK's? I've got a 45c that I'd like to get done.
Link Posted: 1/26/2017 7:06:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a permanent solution, but have you seen Talon Grips?  I have this on my SK and the added grip is outstanding.  

https://talongungrips.com/grips/hk/hk45c.html
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 7:53:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Exactly why I never warmed up to it and sold it. Way too slippery.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 9:33:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I stuck oval pieces of skateboard tape on the front and back of grip. It's perfect.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 8:51:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I did the Talon grips on mine.
Excellent improvement on the gun. Have had them for several years and still working great.

Pretty cheap to try before making a permanent modification.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 2:11:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Excellent improvement on the gun. Have had them for several years and still working great.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Not a permanent solution, but have you seen Talon Grips?  I have this on my SK and the added grip is outstanding.

I have an HK45CT as well and I'm looking at the Talon grips, did y'all use the granule or the rubber grips? I can't find how much grip they give compared to each other. I'd like to have more grip, but I also intend to carry this pistol, so I'm not sure if the granule would be too harsh for that.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 4:42:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I have an HK45CT as well and I'm looking at the Talon grips, did y'all use the granule or the rubber grips? I can't find how much grip they give compared to each other. I'd like to have more grip, but I also intend to carry this pistol, so I'm not sure if the granule would be too harsh for that.
View Quote

I would go rubber if it were for a carry gun.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 2:22:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Rubber.  The other option is like a fine sand paper and in my opinion, too harsh for concealed carry.  I've read reviews about it snagging up on clothing and roughing up skin if you don't wear an undershirt.  The rubber option is plenty and provides an excellent grip.  Follow the installation instructions and it will last a long time.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 3:15:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Rubber.  The other option is like a fine sand paper and in my opinion, too harsh for concealed carry.  I've read reviews about it snagging up on clothing and roughing up skin if you don't wear an undershirt.  The rubber option is plenty and provides an excellent grip.  Follow the installation instructions and it will last a long time.
View Quote

Awesome, exactly what I was looking for! Now my fickle brain will have to decide if I should go with black for uniformity, or moss for two-tone fun.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top