Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Posted: 1/25/2017 9:50:31 AM EDT
I am searching high and low and cannot seem to find a manufacturer that makes a light bearing holster for both the HK45 and the VP9.

The HK45 has a threaded barrel, suppressor sights, and Surefire X300U-B

The VP9 is set up the same way, but with a Surefire XC1

I am looking for something OWB for both, with level 2 retention (thumb loop or hood), and an IWB for the VP9.

Am I missing something here?

I thought Raven made them, but it looks like they shut down their custom shop.
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:18:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Knightfall Customs lists light bearing IWB & OWB for the VP9. Shoot him an email. He is very easy to work with. He did not have the molds for my P2000 or P2000SK. He ordered them for me at my request to make my holsters. His work is awesome and his turnaround is very fast. I had my IWB for my P2000 in 1.5 weeks and that is including the time it took to order and receive the mold. He would probably order the HK45 mold for you.
http://knightfallcustoms.com/
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 10:21:04 AM EDT
[#2]
DSG Arms had their kydex hostler on sale the other day.

$20.00 for a VP9 with X300 they only had 3 or so in stock. That might be only available to LE MIL discount people tho.

I also suggest that you look at KT-Mech great holsters at a great price.
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 5:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Safariland has a holster for the 45 with a 300. Not sure if tall sights will fit. It's under the leg/tactical holster section, the leg rig can be swapped with a belt mount. This new from safari generally has a long lead time.

Gcode is making an incog with xc1 and maybe x300. Saw a picture of it on teufelshund tacticals Facebook.. Supposedly out first quarter after SHOT...
Link Posted: 1/27/2017 11:34:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I sent Knightfall an email.  We'll see what happens.
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 3:37:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I called safariland and they custom built me a holster for mine with an x300
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 3:46:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I just got one from KT Mech. Awesome quality up there with Raven Concealment. There isn't a threaded barrel option to select, just write it in the comments line. 
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Off the grid holsters did my IWB hk45 with tl1
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 2:46:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Another vote for Off the Grid.

OTG  have done the my last three holsters; one was for HK45 with X300 and VP9 with XC1
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#9]
I just bought a DSG Arms off eBay new for 25 for a VP9 w/ TLR-1 I'll report back
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I ended up going with knightfall, will post up some pics later.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a Pitbull Tactical Bloodline Nocturnal that is a nice holster but I don't like the way belt attachments are made and function. I also have a Raven Concealment Phantom model that is very old and I  love it however I just looked at their website and they don't seem to make it for HK any longer.

I just looked at Off the grid and really like their Light No Light option...... great idea
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top