Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » H&K
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 6:14:48 PM EDT
Anyone try this?  the gunstore didn't have any extended mags for my P2000sk, but they had a P30 mag (in 9mm).

It fits in the weapon, and rounds cycle.  Is this going to be a jam-o-matic tomorrow at the range or did I find a way to think outside of the box?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Please let us know...

I have a P2Ksk in 9mm
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
It works perfectly fine. No worries at all. Unfortunately the Xgrip does not fit perfectly in the gap like it does with the P2000/ USPc mags.

Here's a chart MavH1 created

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 6:10:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, you are not the first to think of this, not by a long shot.  The P30 uses the same mag body dimensions as the USPC except for length, so it will work fine in the USPC, P2K, P2KSK.  People have been doing that since the P30 mags hit the shores.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I've probably ran a thousand or more rounds through my P2000SK using my P30 mags.  Works well.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:43:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sorry, you are not the first to think of this, not by a long shot.

Columbus "discovered" North America where people already lived.  

I ran 50 rounds through it today with no problems.  Plus it carries more rounds.
Page Handguns » H&K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top